B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

But you know TaleWorlds haven't even released modding tools for multiplayer, right? No way that the Deluge will be finished by the end of 2021.
I do not care about multiplayer. Is this available to play single player right now in a development state? If so, how do I access it and install it? Sorry for my noobish ways.

Sorry, but it's still not available and won't be in 2021.
well that sucks, but i'm alright with Multiplayer
since i loved being a HRE Cuirassier cutting down kebabs

also seen your 2 videos about the world and the factions
also fell in love when you showed the armet helmets and the Three Quarters Armor

also wish you would include a bit of Western Anatolia (and Trebizond too)
also wish you could add Denmark-Norway

what makes them different than HRE and Sweden ?

-beautiful red uniforms for infantry, cavalry, officers and life guards
-Dutch and German mercenaries (or as i like to go by Landsknechts, despite no longer existing due to more shot and less pike)
-Kalthoff Repeater, imagine a repeating pistol or carbine like the Luntenschloss Drehling and the Lorenzoni pistol and the wheellock warhammer (i suggest searching up those 4 interesting weapons in Google :wink: add the axe pistol in too )
(also i want my question asked, what about that Breechloading wheellock musket i shared from Forgotten Weapons ?)

On this special evening, together with the entire team, we wish you Marry Christmas.
We know that in the last year we did not pamper you with an excess of materials from our work. Therefore, we would like to make a little surprise today, presenting one of the most important elements of the modification - hussar armor in a version with a richly decorated helmet - and a fragment of our soundtrack

tDII_Track_1_beta

1.png

2.png

8.png

5.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

On this special evening, together with the entire team, we wish you Marry Christmas.
We know that in the last year we did not pamper you with an excess of materials from our work. Therefore, we would like to make a little surprise today, presenting one of the most important elements of the modification - hussar armor in a version with a richly decorated helmet - and a fragment of our soundtrack

tDII_Track_1_beta

1.png

2.png

8.png

5.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

beautiful!

Hello, hello! Such a silence here... hope it didn't died somehow. Have 2 small questions, not so hard are they:
1. Can we expect some news? Maybe new Developers Diary, something new on ModDB?
2. Single-player mode.. can we expect campaign/s? If yes, will they be based on real historical events or more like a bit "fantasy" (like conquering The Great Duchy of Moscow, looking for the "Black Mace" like in original WF&S or trial to combine Commonwealth and Kingdom of Sweden into one union)?

Hello, hello! Such a silence here... hope it didn't died somehow. Have 2 small questions, not so hard are they:
1. Can we expect some news? Maybe new Developers Diary, something new on ModDB?
2. Single-player mode.. can we expect campaign/s? If yes, will they be based on real historical events or more like a bit "fantasy" (like conquering The Great Duchy of Moscow, looking for the "Black Mace" like in original WF&S or trial to combine Commonwealth and Kingdom of Sweden into one union)?
didn't expect a new comment, hello!
1 - hopefully we will get some news to break the silence

2 - yes on the 1st dev vlog it promised both multiplayer AND singleplayer :grin:
in the 2nd dev vlog it mentioned plenty of real events in the early game (late period of the Thirty Years war, Venetian Ottoman conflict, Cossack rebellion) and on the late game (The Deluge between Poles and Ruskies, 2nd Northern war between Swedes and Ruskies, 4th Austro Ottoman war). although i'd love to see the WFaS fantasy quests

Back
Top Bottom