The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

Users who are viewing this thread

Best part of the event:

1024x581.resizedimage

There was also a stonehenge with The Sacred Fish! Let's be serious, thanks to all for participating and I hope you had fun. Next event will be slightly different, we will "employ"  :mrgreen: few more admins to take care of trolls and ppl that wont follow rules. See you in two weeks:smile:

The Lucky Dogs wish to march once more onto the field, accompanied by our beloved Hoary Hounds.

Flag1.png~original

I am expecting we will muster 10+ across both groups, fighting under our 'clan name' of the Lucky Dogs. We will act as either '4. Line Infantry' or '5. Light Infantry' depending upon requirements. We will hope to liase with the Habsburg Tercio, acting as their dedicated musketeers - we've worked well together in the past.

Regarding factions, our number one choice of faction is Sweden, but we are happy to play for Moscov/Holy Roman Empire/Commonwealth depending on the factions being used and where we're needed most.

Habsburg Tercio will be coming too, trailing 5-10 pikes. Expect to see us alongside the Lucky Dogs/Hounds often :wink:

Flag2.png~original

We would of course prefer our Holy Reich, but Sweden or even Russia are also good for us.​

I am glad to see old Deluge regiments coming back to fight with us!

Imperial Eagle said:
We would of course prefer our Holy Reich, but Sweden or even Russia are also good for us.

Don't forget about the only existing in this mod allies of your Holy Reich :wink:

1. Prince Rupert's Blew Regiment of Foote
2. 10
3. Sweden Line infantry
4. Tatars, Cossacks and Ottomans any Cavalry
5. If called upon I'm sure we can
6. You have me already
ycPGD7I.png

Fairas said:
You are wrong with your UTC, in UTC its 17.00.

UTC runs equivalent to Greenwich Mean Time mate, it's exactly the same. UTC is a standard for universal time keeping, GMT is now simply a timezone as opposed to the universal standard that it was until the late 1960s.

The OP clearly states that the event starts at 6PM GMT. If that is so, then the event will be starting at a true time of 7PM BST as we are currently in British Summer Time. 6PM GMT is also 6PM UTC. Thus, I am proposing that the OP alters to reflect either the UTC time or to correctly reflect the change in GMT to BST. Currently, it could be one of two possible times.

You right that the GMT time is wrong, but no one in the warband community use GMT summer time  :smile:

EDIT

The LB will be when this clock is Saturday 17.00  :mrgreen:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

1. Steam: Waka The Fox Ingame: Wakan Cheshire
2. Confirm that you will use TS and obey your commander Yes Sire, though I am new to teamspeak,
3. Preferred language group, Polish/English/others English Please
4. Would you like to play as artillery from time to time? I can do it but I am but a novice.

I am a somewhat new or old player, I played from when it was in the 0.6 or so I think, It was a long time ago xD I prefer to fight as a cavalry, mainly a Knight kind of, with a carbine for range. this will be my first event so apologies if I do something sily

Today's event will be a battle of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth vs Moscow. We start at 18:00 UTC or GMT or whatever you want to call the time  British have :grin: 19:00 in Central Europe, where most of Deluge players live.
We have a few more regiments joining our event, so I expect pretty large numbers today!

Back
Top Bottom