The Dark Knights

Users who are viewing this thread

cintax

Do they respawn after they get defeated? Or do they just invade once?

Better spec up your Looting skill if you want to get your hands on their stuff and capture-recruit thier knights.

Masterwork Claymore.

You could let them conquer some land and just leave them alone. I think they can replenish troops but I'm not sure.

ABOUT DARK KNIGHTS & NATIVE EXPANSION
===============================
Can I Help ?
--------------------------------------------------------
How do I change the flags of the Lady Laktrin the Dark Knight Leader And her Lords...

I think they can reduce theirself as other nations does,so dont worry about that :grin:.And by the way,I want to know how to lead Dark night :?:

Caesarcomeback said:
I think they can reduce theirself as other nations does,so dont worry about that :grin:.And by the way,I want to know how to lead Dark night :?:
not possible i asked this before and he explained this to me it  might say ''Faction Defeated'' but you cant ask lady larkting to join you cuz she's a queen D:

I love DK. Its a real challange in this mod. I made them invade immediatly on about day 30. I must admit, I do cheat using tweakMB for rep etc as well as import export cheat. As soon as the messenger talks to me, in a matter of days they attacked Dhirim. Then Uxhal, and now theyr assaulting Praven.

I am Veagar, or at least my liege, and I do not feel creating my kingdom as DK are in the center of the world map, there is no knowledge on what they will do.

I have got a question thou, How can you make alliances as a vassal, to make say veagar and nords team up against this threat? :p

ALso, Theyr very very powerfull. (And i dont even play brut!LOL) I had 390 troops, all updated, and I still got whiped. I even have problems with sieges D: I took Dhimir from them, and they only had 30ish troops, even with other vassals supporting me, 400 of my guys (incl vassals) got killed, which ended up in me and my allys fleeing, and 3 out of 5 got captured incl me D: (I also play with reduced escape rates, so thats it alot more realistic etc).

A bit awkward because the dark knights couldn't even beat the Sarranid Sultanate. They got a few lands, but they ended up being eliminated.

Annoyingly they have nearly wiped out the Sarranids who was I counting on as the location of my kingdom.

original said:
A bit awkward because the dark knights couldn't even beat the Sarranid Sultanate. They got a few lands, but they ended up being eliminated.

Strange.  They utterly crush them in my games.  I normally assist them in their assault on the Sarranids, then turn on them and slaughter them with Arbalestiers.  Their meat troop, the Pages I believe, drop like flies to heavy Arbalest fire.  In fact, the Arbalests wipe out their shields and one or two shot kill them.  With a nice wall of them, say 70-80 strong, I've wiped out Lady Larktin.

In my game lady Larkin has 380+ troops and 3000+ prisoners. I havent tried taking her on yet. Any suggestions? Ive fought the Dark Knights before and they have kicked my butt.

They are doing okay in my current game having taking most of the Vaegir territory, but only one Khergit town. Do they get re-supplied with Dark Knights  units as most of their armies are mainly units other armies possess?

Scyrius said:
So the dark knights invaded around day 150 more me and now im on day 1030ish and they still havent captured or taken anything. any reason why?

I think it can be random or you can set it in the camp menu.  I left everything default and they ended up invading around day 80 or so for me.  I've steered clear of them for the time being, but they don't look too intimidating.  Just large volume really, but their armies are slow and will never catch me.

I change it to first day, which is a sort of cheat, as then I know to make my kingdom or sign with a kingdom on the opposite side of the map.

Does their lack of renown have any negative effects for them?

The only way to defeat them is Ctrl + Alt + F4  :grin:

Well, I beat one of DK's vassals then took their great stuffs (especially their great armors), but I don't like their Charger, coz I can find stronger horse in a Town in Calradia  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom