Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Boffin

Recruit
Summary: The daily defaults do not work . I tried waiting for a day or 2 in game but still nothing changed , then i checked to see if its only a visual bug but its not , i also tried my other campaigns and they are broken as well. I played this game up to version 1.5.4 then came back to 1.5.9 this is the first time it happend to me.
How to Reproduce: You need to own a town or a castle , press manage castle and see if the daily defaults give any of the bonuses they say they do

I think you will have to upload a file, cause I have had no such issues in my play.
I have had several campaigns now with different towns & castles.

Thus they'll prolly need your file to figure out what causes this bug locally on your end.
I do notice that the visual dont change directly when you flip between them, but if you exit the castle/town, and enter - it will then show it properly.
Same for on the clan menu, from what I understand it dont do that on your end.(which sux no doubt, not being able to run festival & games in some towns can be very bad for keeping it..)

Around 1.5.4 or 1.5.5, the selected daily default always gave the bonus, but in recent versions, it only gives the bonus if there are no ongoing construction projects. I think it's meant to be this way.

Around 1.5.4 or 1.5.5, the selected daily default always gave the bonus, but in recent versions, it only gives the bonus if there are no ongoing construction projects. I think it's meant to be this way.
omg i didn't know that thanks ! shoud i delete the thread?

I don't think so. One of the TW support people can see it and then answer whether it's a bug or meant to be this way. If it's a bug, then they'll become aware of it; and if it isn't a bug, no harm done.

Update: actually, support has marked the thread resolved, which means that it must not be a bug. I would still recommend leaving the thread as it is, so that others searching the report forum for the same issue will find it and thus not make another thread like it.

Back
Top Bottom