Resolved The current wage of a clan party indicated in clan menu is way lower than it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
As you can see here in this picture, I am actually paying a lot more for my clan party than I set as the limit and as it displays.
Weirdest thing is that the party in question has 34 units all low tier and I still have to pay 1285 dennars for them. If im ever to host lager parties im gonna go bankrupt.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Maybe the slider is only for troop wages and the extra costs are for horses, food and other things the party needs? Didn't tried myself yet

Back
Top Bottom