The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't you plug your PC into your TV? Seems like you would get a better game on PC
I am a heretic. I know bannerlord on pc will have a better experience, like customized modding or something. (But I heard something from XBOX staff about a console module market being released with Starfield. It is possibly suitable for BL, either.)
I have great specs for my pc, but I use my pc as a workstation for illustration and video editing. I won't consider my pc for gaming uses. Games are so attractive. Distract me from working, lol.
There is an advantage when gaming on a console; that is, you may never need to worry about your system environment or driver version things. Find a game, launch, and enjoy.

It is just my personal opinion, pc gaming still has a lot of advantages that consoles might never reach.
(I was a PCMasterRace until I got myself a job one day.)

I certainly understand and still desire that console feel. Sometimes, it's just way nicer to recline back on your TV and play console games, without having to worry about a game you're playing not working on your outdated hardware, or even to get away from the other distractions a PC might offer. I have a Switch for that very purpose. lol

No poems
No courting
No feasts
No weddings (its just a watered down cutscene with no substance now used to be a real time event)
No dueling lords
No weather (never rains at all or any sandstorms)
No custom troops
No variation in sieges they're all the same scripted events
No criminal options like they advertised with being a crime lord
Adding no feasts/courting/etc. is what TW actually doing right now :iamamoron:

There is an advantage when gaming on a console; that is, you may never need to worry about your system environment or driver version things. Find a game, launch, and enjoy.
Not sure if this is still true today, in the last ~10 years I never had any struggle to play whatever PC game (Steam, EGS, Ubisoft, EA Origin, GOG and so on).

Some really old games do have some problems on newer systems though and are not always plug and play, but we are talking about MS-DOS games so.

But consoles do have a "different" feel than playing on PC. Best is of course to have both. I own a Switch, for me it´s the best to get "most" games I want to play. PS5/Xbox Series and PC mostly have the same games (most Sonys exclusives are missing but even Sony changed and releases them now on PC, years later than on PS5 but still).

I hope Nintendos next console will still be a hybdrid console but with much more power.

Wait what? What is b2c and b2b? I bought this game when you first started EA. Why are people at Gamescom getting a console build with more features???
b2c = business to customer (we the peasants)
b2b = business to business (media etc...)
He means that the demo is playable on PC in both zones of the booth (usually in this kind of event there is a zone b2c and b2b)

So I took a good look at Brogomirs inventory about the cloth thingy and didn't find anything that hasn't been shown/talked about yet. It's either the little flag on the spear:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Or the testudo flag:
giphy.gif

Either way, now that gamescom is over, @Duh_TaleWorlds can you enlighten us what you meant regarding the cloth thing? :smile:
Thanks!
And how does it feel to play the game on console? Is it even playable with a controller?

Thanks!
And how does it feel to play the game on console? Is it even playable with a controller?
It took some time getting used to, as a new player you really had to examine the controller spreadsheet first. The time you could play was only a 15 minute period before they told you to leave so there wasn't a lot of time to get familiar with the controls. Thankfully I told my "camera man" to take a picture of the control scheme so you guys can take a look at it aswell:
IMG-20220829-WA0002.jpg

It took some time getting used to, as a new player you really had to examine the controller spreadsheet first. The time you could play was only a 15 minute period before they told you to leave so there wasn't a lot of time to get familiar with the controls. Thankfully I told my "camera man" to take a picture of the control scheme so you guys can take a look at it aswell:
IMG-20220829-WA0002.jpg
Thanks, attack and defense on L1 and R1...
Damn... I feel old 😅

I am a heretic. I know bannerlord on pc will have a better experience, like customized modding or something. (But I heard something from XBOX staff about a console module market being released with Starfield. It is possibly suitable for BL, either.)
I have great specs for my pc, but I use my pc as a workstation for illustration and video editing. I won't consider my pc for gaming uses. Games are so attractive. Distract me from working, lol.
Well I can't help but say this is a really good reason in your circumstances!
Ehh, I've always found PC gaming really easy and not had issues with drivers playing games through Steam+Windows. Only good reason I can see to buy a console for most people is exclusive games that aren't available on PC.

Its a pain to move your pc if it lives in another room. :smile:
Personally, I have a TV in my room, and in the age of Netflix I think a lot of other people do too. But sure, maybe not everyone has it setup that way. Still, I would rather move my PC than spend $450USD on a console, and a second copy of a game I already own, and pay a separate fee to access online services.
There's also Steamlink for remotely connecting the PC to the TV, though it can sometimes be laggy.
I just think consoles are a pretty big anti-consumer money trap. But we can agree to disagree :fruity:

So I took a good look at Brogomirs inventory about the cloth thingy and didn't find anything that hasn't been shown/talked about yet. It's either the little flag on the spear:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Or the testudo flag:
giphy.gif

Either way, now that gamescom is over, @Duh_TaleWorlds can you enlighten us what you meant regarding the cloth thing? :smile:
Does the XBOX version running at 60FPS?

Does the XBOX version running at 60FPS?
Yes, in performance mode it will run in 60 FPS. There's also a fidelity mode which runs at 30 FPS, graphics wise I didn't see any big visual changes between these 2. It could be that there will be less troops on performance mode, but sadly I didn't check if that's the case.

The impression that I am assuming since they have banners and some other features in the Gamescom build are expected in the upcoming final release build maybe?

Back
Top Bottom