Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flurbadur

Recruit
Summary: So i got a quest from King Derthert called "The Conquest of Llanoc Hen Castle", where he wanted me to take over that castle in 60 days. So I formed an army, and began the siege. Someone else's army came along and joined me, then after we won, it said quest cancelled because I didn't participate in the siege even though I did most of the work. So I try again, having to wait until the friendly army rode far enough away so that they wouldn't help and began the siege with my own army. I won, but it still said the same thing, am I missing something? This seems like a bug to me. Do I have to completely solo it? The thing is he specifically told me I could form an army if I wanted. It even gave me the option to pillage or show mercy afterwards, like the game knows that I took the castle.
How to Reproduce: Just do the quest
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share your save file via Ticket with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom