The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Users who are viewing this thread

The correct path is : MountBlade Warband\Modules

The MountBlade Warband folder contains the data folder,the music folder,
and other files like the warband.exe .

The modules folder should be empty unless you have mods, in other
words it's a folder only for mods.

noztro said:
Hey mate! the install went smooth but when i try to run the game it crashes on loading screen and it says "get_object failed for texture Arabian_armor_a_specular". Do you know any fixes for this?

Thanks for the help!

Have you tried to clean up using the SVN menu ?
i had a problem running the game before, and i cleaned up a bit and re-update  using SVN and it works

Hi!

Haven't played the game for a year now. Ran SVN and everything seems ok except for the menus.txt. It tells me there's a conflict with this file. Cleanup and other measures didn't work so far. Any clue what it might be?

Ok, guess I found it. I had modified the old file back then...  :mrgreen:

I have a question, in my little village I built a manor, but it doesn't appear, I can only rest in the village what should I do? Because if I'm not mistaken the manor should appear and I should be able to build stuff in it? Someone please help if you know.

I have a problem. When I try to do the SVN checkout, after downloading like 640 mb, it says:
"error, svndiff contains a too large window". Can someone help me with it ?

Jandro3171 said:
I have a question, in my little village I built a manor, but it doesn't appear, I can only rest in the village what should I do? Because if I'm not mistaken the manor should appear and I should be able to build stuff in it? Someone please help if you know.

you have to invest into a manor, which is an option near the bottom, not build one using the village upgrades screen like the mill and watch towers
costs 10.000 gold

I keep getting the chunk size problem. Yes, cleanup fixes it, BRIEFLY. But It stops randomly. 1 mb to 300 mb. I don't want to spen d all day babysitting the download. Is this a server issue and not on my end?

PLS Help getting this

Error: Can't create directory 'C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade 
Error:  Warband\Modules\dev1257\.svn': Access is denied. 
Completed!: 

it's a right problem of your windows user profile. easiest solution is to download this mod somewhere else than C:\Program Files\...
some other windows folders have the could do the same problems.

C:\Sierra\dev1257\Textures\almohad_padded_b_normal.dds
REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was
closed by server (http://dev1257.googlecode.com)

hey raves...in the upper right corner of your post is a edit button  :wink:
the file itself is 683 kb and the whole mod is around 4,22 GB.

your error should be sth on your end. Try to google for your error and search for solutions that fit to our system. On first view I found sth with a update for Cisco AnyConnect Client.

Prince of Judah said:
I keep getting the chunk size problem. Yes, cleanup fixes it, BRIEFLY. But It stops randomly. 1 mb to 300 mb. I don't want to spen d all day babysitting the download. Is this a server issue and not on my end?

Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

I seem to have a problem with it. I downloaded it and such with no errors or alike, but when I right-click in the ../Modules-folder, I can't find the "SVN-Checkout"-thing:c
Any reason why this is? Did I install the SVN in the wrong place or what?

The game was running smoothly, but I decide to do an svn update just in case. After I do the update a lot of glitches appear. Like most of the characters are in their underwear, the priest at my manor is a naked woman and every time I wait in the castle a lot of announcements appear and then red letter appear at the lower left side of the screen and then the game crashes. What Should I do? I also have another question in battles I can't see the mini map, how many enemies left, and my flag when I win a battles. If anyone knows what to do, please let me know.

Jandro3171 said:
The game was running smoothly, but I decide to do an svn update just in case. After I do the update a lot of glitches appear. Like most of the characters are in their underwear, the priest at my manor is a naked woman and every time I wait in the castle a lot of announcements appear and then red letter appear at the lower left side of the screen and then the game crashes. What Should I do? I also have another question in battles I can't see the mini map, how many enemies left, and my flag when I win a battles. If anyone knows what to do, please let me know.

Update only if you want to start a new game.There is a way to revert back to the version you had
but you'll have to remember which revision it was.As to how i don't know sorry but there are others here who do.

Back
Top Bottom