The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Users who are viewing this thread

Metaldwarf said:
I downloaded the SVN version and everything seemed to work fine, when I try to start a new game it gets to the loading screen and then inexplicably freezes.

I checked Tutorial and Custom Battle, they both loaded fine (though the face for my avatar in Custom Battle was pixelated). I'd really like to check out this fascinating mod, any advice would be appreciated.
wait a couple of minutes and the game will start..
 
ra_serf: The server sent a truncated HTTP response body.
This is what has happened after 54 minutes downloading. Anything?
Also it doesn't work when i try to play it.
 
DrTomas said:
We are not going to update svn. So perhaps never, depends really on othr as it hols his version there right now.


I too had recently downloaded SVN but after getting 1.0 and patching it to 1.02 via nexus forums, I can say it's well worth the new install.
 
Metaldwarf said:
DrTomas said:
We are not going to update svn. So perhaps never, depends really on othr as it hols his version there right now.


I too had recently downloaded SVN but after getting 1.0 and patching it to 1.02 via nexus forums, I can say it's well worth the new install.

I'm on Moddb right now ans it's version .97? is the SVN install still the best way to get it?


thanks
 
Hello, anyone?

I've just realized in the game I've been running after taking 3 castles from zee germans I'm not making any rents from, at all.

One poster said SVN is no longer suppports? whats the go?

thanks
 
Blackfyre said:
Hello, anyone?

I've just realized in the game I've been running after taking 3 castles from zee germans I'm not making any rents from, at all.

One poster said SVN is no longer supports? whats the go?

thanks
Hi! Well, Othr disappeared like gray donkey in the fog approximately two months ago, until he returns the SVN version is not supported. Try the 1.02 version completed by DrTomas and Kuauik.
 
Uhh hi sorry to bother but, i'm confused. Where do I download this? You see i'm pretty new to modding but I know how to install a few mods it's just with this mod I can't find the page to install it. After I saw this I did what the post said and it did not work. So I looked at the replys and apparently this isn't right anymore. So could someone tell me where the right download is? I feel stupid for not knowing where to go but I can't find anything so I am hoping someone here could provide me a link to the download and instructions. Hopefully someone comes through!
 
zeroroll21 said:
Uhh hi sorry to bother but, i'm confused. Where do I download this? You see i'm pretty new to modding but I know how to install a few mods it's just with this mod I can't find the page to install it. After I saw this I did what the post said and it did not work. So I looked at the replys and apparently this isn't right anymore. So could someone tell me where the right download is? I feel stupid for not knowing where to go but I can't find anything so I am hoping someone here could provide me a link to the download and instructions. Hopefully someone comes through!

http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/1746/?

Make an account if you dont have any, but it is 100% free
 
Arszi said:
Blackfyre said:
Hello, anyone?

I've just realized in the game I've been running after taking 3 castles from zee germans I'm not making any rents from, at all.

One poster said SVN is no longer supports? whats the go?

thanks
Hi! Well, Othr disappeared like gray donkey in the fog approximately two months ago, until he returns the SVN version is not supported. Try the 1.02 version completed by DrTomas and Kuauik.

Haha.... yep  :grin: Hope he is ok. Just wish that othr, thomas, and Kuauik could have made the final edition of the mod together. Othr has some good and ideas in his version too, just needs Thomas' help.   
 
robindelang2 said:
zeroroll21 said:
Uhh hi sorry to bother but, i'm confused. Where do I download this? You see i'm pretty new to modding but I know how to install a few mods it's just with this mod I can't find the page to install it. After I saw this I did what the post said and it did not work. So I looked at the replys and apparently this isn't right anymore. So could someone tell me where the right download is? I feel stupid for not knowing where to go but I can't find anything so I am hoping someone here could provide me a link to the download and instructions. Hopefully someone comes through!



Make an account if you dont have any, but it is 100% free

Hey thanks for the link! I went to the site and downloaded the installer, but when the installer was finished "installing" all the files for the mod, there was nothing. It didn't say there was any problems but the mod was not popping up in the start screen and it wasn't in the modules folder when I checked. Did I do something wrong? If I did could you tell me what?
 
Yea I've done that several times and each time it is done and I click finish, so it seems to have gone without a problem but when I start mount and blade up it isn't there. There isn't even a folder for it anywhere, it just is not anywhere and i'm not sure why.
 
when installing make sure you install it into the right place. Remember the folder where you install the files and search them for yourself. At the end in your Warband folder should be something like:
...\Modules\1257AD
And here you should find files like "actions.txt".

If this don't work try to install it to anther place, maybe somewhere on the same hard disk as where your install file is. Once I had such a problem with a 7zip archive...

If you have 7zip installed on your PC you should be able to right click the installer and extract the files instantly.

Had anyone tried to install this on XP? But if I'm right XP would say something like file to big for the used file system...
 
My computer isn't showing the "Local D" and when I click on mount blade warband regardless it doesn't show anything about modules.

Can someone help? =[
 
Back
Top Bottom