The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Users who are viewing this thread

You shuld extract the download from C:\Program files... because of the windows right system. It could be that you(tortoiseSVN) are not allowed to change/files files there.

If someone tells you to clean up your dev1257 you right click on your dev1257 folder and do TortoiseSVN->Clean up...
After thus you can run SVN update again. You have to do this every time when you stopped the download manually.

To Import/Export a char go on Camp->Export/Import NPCs.->click the name you want->press c->statistics and the rest you do like with your own char.

Thanks Toxic-Nova - much appreciated advice.

I do download as you have suggested.  However - there is now another problem - although the broadband is now working; the download stalls at 1406.14mb - it has done this three times in a row at the exact same point in the downlad, the fault reads:

REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server (http://dev1257.googlecode.com)

Does anybody have any ideas on solving this issue?

hey guys

I cant play game because of this error:

"Unable to open: Modules\dev1257\Resources\1257_textures.brf"

any help would be awesome
thanks

Nemke said:
Hey guys, what's up ? :grin:
I'm new in this so if someone can help i'll be grateful.
I have installed and updated patch and when it's loading it says RGL ERROR: get_object failed for texture: arabian_armor_a_specular
Sry for bad english :grin:
Thanks!

this is happening to me to can someone please help me ive tried so many things to fix it but nothin helps, i updated the folder with the svn and did the clean up thing, and a lot of other stuff. PLEASE someone help!

Hi,

i updated mod to last rev(193), but it says "conflicted" to some files... should i rename that files manually?   

example    ....  (new) triggers.txt.r193  .... to ....  (old one) triggers.txt

when you are connected with internet all files should have a green tick. If not update again or delete the files first and update then. maybe you have to use the clean up function.

Hi guys,

When I install the mod and load up mount and blade it is still on normal mount and blade and not the mod.
Can anyone help????

(I have reinstalled Mount and blade and the mod several times)

Thanks!

Be sure that the mod is in the file of mount&blade warband\modules, and that in the
start game screen where it says current module you put the mod instead of native.

I'm having an issue some some of the people above. I get an error on the AD1257 loading screen that says: "get_object failed for texture: arabian_armor_a_specular".
I've triedadjusting VM from this post: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
But it didn't work. I checked the actualy AD1257 file and located the arabian_armor_a_specular.dds file so it can't be missing right?

Any ideas on how to fix this?

when i load the game all the writing is in symbols for some reason. I want it to be in English so can anyone help me?

hadi21328 said:
when i load the game all the writing is in symbols for some reason. I want it to be in English so can anyone help me?

load game.. after updating? may be try to start new game?

hey
cant get the building your own manors working....is it a bug? or just they are trying to fix it with the next update?
I have downloaded the game using the SVN  tortoise thing but It seems I must have made a mistake somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom