The companions I'm making

Do you like the idea of the new companions?

• Yes

Votes: 192 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • You lazy ass making us do the work! :p

Votes: 24 10.7%
  • Try... read my post

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

He decides to keep sticking with the player, that he sees a very big potencial in the player. Since the player will end up as a very influential guy such as a marshall or a king, sooner or later he will be interfered in politics. Political business is a big business that is among factions, rather than rooking regular townsfolk; as the white chameleon does for several years to earn the money for his living (including his extreme sex appeal).

But I still help with the name and origin.

You still haven't helped me with name :smile:

Here's another one:

#npc27 - Spirituel Enlightenment inspired

Name : Krewlod

Backstory :
Krewlod was a second-marshall in the western borders of Kingdom of Aden. But he went into an exile to the Antarian lands because of the schemes of the first-marshall. He improved his swordmastery skills in the Antaria and even won a prize in a swordsmanship tournament; a sword named "the Sunstruck". At the age of 24 Krewlod wanted to explore the world, and begun on his journey to the endless deserts of Sarrania without knowing he was being dragged to there. during the journey he lost his way to the Sarranid city of Arvia, and had to engage with bandits who see him as a threat. This conflict ended when the Krewlod killed the bandit leader Mardor, at his hideout; with the help of a cutthroat he saved from desert bandits. Krewlod claimed the sword of bandit leader "the Moonstruck" after he killed him. After Krewlod has said that he killed the bandit leader Mardor to a Sarranid landlord Emir Dhiyul and show him the sword as a proof, he's been rewarded gently. The bandits have been crushed later on by Emir Dhiyul; as without an iron fisted leader, some minor bandit lords fought to each other for the power and created a vulnerability at their defenses. After Krewlod has been rewarded by Emir Dhiyul with a ceremonial sarranid elite armor of finest craftsmanship and a title of "Bane of deserters", he continued on his quest to Arvia. He found Arvia to be abandoned. All the trails he had found was leading towards Oldachis; a Villanese city at the eastern shores of Ponavosa. He met with Condottiero Goriha near his death there, and gave him the ceremonial armor as it appears to be the family heirloom of family of Goriha. Goriha taught him every secret of the Sarranid/Villanese styled swordmastery he knows as a payment.

When Krewlod came back to the grassy lands of Aden again, he was a more experienced man; as both in mind and arm.

Personality:
All the adventures he experienced made Krewlod a man open to every belief and culture. As he represents the spirituel enlightenment, he shows the characteristics of an ideal follower of the religion. He is trying to follow the unwritten moral rules, as he understand them. Due to the fact that he is another human being, he also have a right to decide what is wrong or what is true. Therefore, if there is something he can not stand that a man of power acts foolishly while there are better candidates available for the job. According to Krewlod, this is both injustice and ruling has to be done precisely because it plays a vital rule in the role of masses. Actually that is the belief what made Krewlod into exile; that the first-marshall tried to evoke the Krewlod's anger towards by acting foolishly. As the balanced nature of the universe, it was the best thing ever happened to Krewlod so that he had a chance to explore the world.

Fighting style:
Krewlod is a swordmaster, equal to none. His adventures gave him a chance to learn several sword-fighting styles. As a good swordmaster in nature, Krewlod mastered all of he learned. He fights in Antarian style with the Sunstrike and Sarranid style with his the Moonstruck. During a fight he uses one of the swords by his hands and carries the other on his back, to switch between appropriate fighting styles during a battle.

Equipment: Coat of Plates, Mail Mittens, Mail Boots and his two swords. Which are described below.

"The Sunstrike" as Masterwork Knight Great Sword
JjtFZ.jpg

L7e0A.jpg

"The Moonstruck" as Masterwork Scimitar
TRST4.jpg

T9nVA.jpg

Here, some pictures from his adventures. I have so many pics that I will use them on my mini fan-fic later on. I have just summarised the real story.
By following:
LRjIs.jpg

I4xqT.jpg

bCTaW.jpg

EmduI.jpg

Talents:
Abilities:
STR - 15
AGILITY - 21
INT - 12
CHA - 11

Skills:
Power Strike - 10
Ironflesh - 3
Athletics - 3

Proficincies:
Two-handed - 250

Dialog:
Adv - adventurer/player
Kre - Krewlod

The adventurer begins a conversation by clicking action button on a robust, lonely drinker.
Kre - Hello there mister. I was looking for a mate, to drink together.
Adv -
1- Oh boy. You've found just the man for it!
2- Hmmph. I don't talk to plebes. (ends conversation)
Kre - Now that's the spirit! I've just ordered a local drink from the bartender. That thing pretty looks gross. But once you've used to it, you can't stop drinkin it. Maybe you want to try some eh?
Adv -
1- Hmm... it doesn't seem very inviting but for such an adventurer like me it's just another thing I am eager to try.
2- It is disgusting. And you are disgusting too. (Ends conversation)
Kre - Oh! You're just an adventurer like me then. Actually, I wasn't used to be an adventurer. I was a second-marshall of the amry at the western borders of Aden. Things were going rather well until the first-marshall began to act like a clot and throw the lifes of hundreds like worthless pigs. I have tried to give him some advices and criticism, but that supercilious bastard just ignored me. Then I have pissed off and I punched him to the face. If there is something I can't tolerate it's a foolish man in charge that doesn't deserve his position!
Kre - Eh... as you may guess after I have slapped my commander I have been dismissed from the army and went into exile. I decided to go to my father's country, Antaria. There, I trained myself  in the art of swordmastery. I became so skilled that my teacher signed me on a tournament. In fact, I won the tournament and earned one of my swords as a prize, The Sunstrike™. But enough talk! Let's drink mate. Cheers. *Gulp Gulp
Adv -
1- *Gulp. Mind if I ask you how did you gotten that scar on your face?
2- Blast ye! Have you remembered me? you cheated and beat me in that tournament, give that sword back you scum! (Ends conversation)
Kre - No I don't mind at all. Let me tell you how it happened from the very beginning. Soon after I won that tournament, I felt I don't belong to Antaria at all like I felt I don't belong to Aden. Therefore I went on a journey to explore the world. It was all steady until I met a lady in the tavern of Honoss. She wanted me to find their family heirloom which Emir Dhiyul has and then find him in the Sarranid city of Arvia. I've learned that Emir Dhiyul was seen at Yerwor lately, so I planned my journey to there. But during the way, a sandstorm caused me to lost my way in the desert and I've found myself at the city of Wexloch.
Kre - Then I've had to deal with desert bandits, which seem to be trying to remove my existence rather than just robbing me. A cutthroat named Boris, that I saved from desert bandits, told me that their hideout is somewhere between Chatcrest and Yerwor. With the help of my friend, I successfully found the hideout and sneaked past to the tent of their leader. There I've gotten that scar. I killed the bandit leader after a good fight and claimed his sword The Moonstruck™...
Adv -
1- It seems like a good story. But is this really going to be so long?
2- Ah, I've listened enough of your fictional stories already. (Ends conv.)
Kre - Alright. You're right, this is going to be very long. But at least you know the tale of my two swords. I generally use them both in the different times of combat, to switch between several fighting styles I've learned through my adventures. That gives me a pretty good adventage during a fight that I know every style's weaknesses and powers, both for myself and my opponent. So that I can choose the best style against my opponent to beat him. This is the wisdom I've learned from my journeys. If you want to be the best at something, exploring the world and adopting every kind of method is the best way.
Adv -
1- Actually I'm leading a band of soldiers and you can be very useful. Besides we travel very often.
2- Is that the only thing you've learned so far? That is second ridiculous thing I've ever heard. (Ends conv.)
Kre - Splendid! Give me a few moments to prepare and we can leave as you wish.

If you come nearby to Arvia with the Krewlod in your army a monolog appears:
Kre - Hey do you see that city over there. This is the city I where my quest is supposed to end. After I have slain the bandit leader, I went to Emir Dhiyul as the lady in Honoss requested. I told him first, that I killed the infamous desert bandit leader and show him the sword as a proof. He seem to be very happy after that and rewarded with me a armor of finest craftsmanship, which is the family heirloom that I've had to retrieve.
Kre - After I've gotten it, I made my way into Arvia. Too bad when I came the city was abandoned completely. From the villages around I've learned that inhabitants of the town had to flee to the city of Oldachis before the desert bandits have attacked. It seems like I have made a very good thing to humanity by killing that bandit leader. So that I've learned later on that those bloodthirsty bandits have brought into conflict between themselves who will be the next leader. Which weakened them against Emir Dhiyul's sudden attacks.
Kre - Ah as I was saying, after I saw that inhabitants are in the Oldachis. I made may way into there. I've met with the Condottiero Goriha which actually requested the heirloom. I've present him the family heirloom so that he taught me the Sarranid and Villanese styles of swordfighting. Then I've also mastered with my second blade The Moonstruck™
Adv - Very good.

Nice background story you got there :grin:

cool of making him have two swords :grin:

ow and possible names for you othe char:

Cordan
Calvic

Why a c? because most people going undercover keep using the same first letter.

Allright it is Calvic then. I also can't find anything different for Calvic other than, Natural Phylosophy.

I also added a dialog and skills/abilities for Krewlod.

Thereby, I present you two fully completed companions :smile:

#npc25 = The void inspired

Name: Bardok
Fighting style: Very agressive. Bardoks only wish is to see blood, wether it is his own or the blood of his enemies, he doesnt care. Blood must flow. He fights with a two handed weapon. The biggest weapon he can find. As long as its not blunt. He always carries a few throwing weapons with him just in case he is to far away to hit anything with his two hander. To make sure he gets near the enemy fast enough he wears only what he needs to survive the weather.

Personality: Agressive, not very talkative. His personal slogan is "Blood must flow!". He hates not being in combat. All he lives for is combat. He doesnt care if he defeats his opponent or gets his ass kicked himself, as long as he becomes covered with blood, he is happy. Well... happy... he gets kinda... trance like. His chopping becomes fluently, unstopping, almost like he is going berserk except that... his face becomes serene, neutral, calm like a hindu cow.

Backstory: Bardok didnt get raised by anyone, or so he says. He was alone. Tough, not alone to him. He had plenty of company in his head, voices that spoke to him. That made him cut himself, made him skin living animals, made him enjoy hurting others. Made him looking for blood. He never talks about anything he has been trough. Why should he?

Bardoks real story is the reason why he doesnt tell anyone about it. It doesn't suit him. He had the perfect parents, real caring and loving people, believers of the one. They cared for Bardok and made sure he was given proper education, had the right friends and had a great future ahead of him. But somewhere along the road, something in Bardoks mind changed. He became... different. The day he chopped of his fathers head because he disturbed him in his animal torturing Bardok was a 14 year old boy. This was the only kill Bardok ever regretted. It made him run, it made him wild, it made him be in a constant struggle with himself. It tossed him into the void.

Pictures will come soon

It seems we have a pure berserker/sadist there. It kinda looks like someone that no one can trust him. Personally I wouldn't hire such a men into my company but that's just personal opinion I guess.

whats khorne? :p

Master ronin: Some might see it as a challenge, he is a powerfull weapon, its all just a matter of making sure you are able to unleash him on you enemies and make sure he doenst hurt you or your troops. Kind of like the abomination in Chronicles of Talera. Awesomely strong undead thing, but after it killed all your enemies and still lives, (wel lives... is undead :p) he comes after you and your men.

You know what? I've never been able to summon that abomination thingy in Chronicles of Talera, even though after I've succesfully done all the process :smile:

Khorne is one of the 4 chaos gods, the blood good... :smile: in the Warhammer 40k universe and his followers use phrases like blood must flow, theirs or their enemies and so on

haha cool i didnt know that wild card. Say do you have any ideas for companions?

Master ronin, I never tried the undead :p only heard of what they could do. I was a feron :grin:

First time i played that mod: I was still a little noob. So i start the game and have a small planelords/druids party, about 40 men. I got into a fight with about 80 ferons, I still played on easy so I was like. AIGHT LETS DO THIS ****!

Then i took an axe to the knee  :cry:

Well, I can say you got to try all of 'em. They all had different tastes. Undead was the most unique among all. When you join them, the king of the undead gives you a necro books which allows you to raise some of the dead bodies as skeleton warriors after each battle. Not to mention the corpse explosion ability which releases a serious amount of damage near every corpse in the battlefield, applying to both enemy and your soldiers. I guess you are regretful now :mrgreen:

Back to topic, why you don't put some of the companions to the first post yet? Especially yours...

manekemaan said:
First time i played that mod: I was still a little noob. So i start the game and have a small planelords/druids party, about 40 men. I got into a fight with about 80 ferons, I still played on easy so I was like. AIGHT LETS DO THIS ****!

Then i took an axe to the knee  :cry:
LMAO!  :lol:

His face seems appropriate for such a personality but why does he wear a merchant's jacket? It was probably the least expected kind of clothing for such a guy.

Back
Top Bottom