The Companion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

HunterAlpha1 said:
i want ymira to be a stripper

i mean the other one, the hot girl
How many strippers where there... a past whore maybe :grin:...
But I though about adding whores in taverns on the top floor.. So that when you run out of moral in your party you can visit the whore for amount of cash and regain some moral.

Aswell as I would add so that you can buy beer at the tavern bar keeper. That gives HP. or something else.

DUDE! And make sure you make them like Bar Winches, wherer they have like amazing boobs, but an ugly face! And you can buy Paperbags for extra morale!

bjorne. said:
HunterAlpha1 said:

But I though about adding whores in taverns on the top floor.. So that when you run out of moral in your party you can visit the whore for amount of cash and regain some moral.

Aswell as I would add so that you can buy beer at the tavern bar keeper. That gives HP. or something else.

morals? you're not gonna gain morals from a whore! actually you gain exactly the opposite  :lol:

HunterAlpha1 said:
bjorne. said:
HunterAlpha1 said:

morals? you're not gonna gain morals from a whore! actually you gain exactly the opposite  :lol:

Hah! Nice, I guess I'm not the only one who saw where people put Moral instead of morale

haha lol :grin: I missed that aswell.. well.. I want make them with mega boobs. They will be like regular people. You know this isn't a pervo mod. It's just a slight extra thing. Cuase I can.

Well see, it wouldn't exactly be a pervo mod if you buy them for your companions... Oh god, Ymira + Bar whinch =  :shock:

No Alayen + Bar Whinch = TAKE IT LIKE A PEASANT YOU PEASANT!!! DO AS I SAY! I"M FROM NOBLE BIRTH!!

= :roll:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Nizar from Miscellaneous-Middle-East-Country-istan?
:lol: I had to Bring that back up! In fact, I'm going to add that to my Sig. That is still freaking amazing!

Ebin said:
Well see, it wouldn't exactly be a pervo mod if you buy them for your companions... Oh god, Ymira + Bar whinch:shock:

=

winch.jpg

:?:

I don't believe that is connected to a bar Tiberius. I said Bar Whinch not just a whinch!

Ebin said:
I don't believe that is connected to a bar Tiberius. I said Bar Whinch not just a whinch!

The bar is cloaked (i.e. invisible), like what that Spy does in Team Fortress 2.

Back
Top Bottom