Suggestion General The Community Needs Skeletons For 3D Models

Users who are viewing this thread

we can't import our butter lords to the game without skeletons...

edited: changed dragon to butter lord. It seems i've been misunderstood. I was meaning horse and human skeleton :razz:

Last edited:
Can you explain how animations can be edited? From my limited understanding, we only got an animation/model viewer. Would have been good to get an animation editor as well.
Animation isn't my specialty, but from my understanding, we do not need an animation editor. We would need Bannerlord's skeletons and would animate them in an external program like Maya, where we could export the animation and then import it to the resource browser.

we can't import our dragons to the game without skeletons...
Unique skeletons are all we are able to do at this time, so mods can have dragons, but no new armour for humans and horses :p The problem is we need Bannerlord's existing skeletons to make armour for them.

That is true and it seems the old bannerlord skeletons that I got provided kinda don't seem to work (or I suck at rigging in Blender).
All I managed is a weirdly off-set Helmet that is flickering and weirdly curving around my head

It's weird we can't export skeletons but we can export other models from the mod tools

And not just the skeletons, but the character models too so we can build around em properly.

That tpac tool thing doesn't even work for me, so I haven't got any way to get models out.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right-clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

We've added 3 skeletons (human, horse, camel) to the latest Modding Kit Beta. You can find them in the "ROOT/modding_resources/skeletons" folder.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right-clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

We've added 3 skeletons (human, horse, camel) to the latest Modding Kit Beta. You can find them in the "ROOT/modding_resources/skeletons" folder.
Very Cool!

Very good! We want so more! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom