Suggestion General The Community Needs Skeletons For 3D Models

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit now has a "Beta" version which can be enabled in the same way you enable "Beta" for our base game. IMPORTANT: The base game version must match with the modding kit version in order to work properly. For example, if you have your base game on the latest Beta, then you must also switch the modding kit to the latest beta. You can enable beta by right-clicking on Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Modding Kit in your Steam library -> Properties -> BETAS -> Select the beta from the dropdown menu.

We've added 3 skeletons (human, horse, camel) to the latest Modding Kit Beta. You can find them in the "ROOT/modding_resources/skeletons" folder.
Great to have the start to the modding resources. Horse skeleton seems to work fine as well, though we still lack the ability to create reins. I assume this requires `horse_harnss_rein_skel` as well, but as far as I remember the implementation of reins is more complicated than simply rigging to that skeleton. I hope to see that skeleton and documentation on it in time.

Great to have the start to the modding resources. Horse skeleton seems to work fine as well, though we still lack the ability to create reins. I assume this requires `horse_harnss_rein_skel` as well, but as far as I remember the implementation of reins is more complicated than simply rigging to that skeleton. I hope to see that skeleton and documentation on it in time.
We have added documentation to cover this and resources to support it to the modding_resources folder with e1.6.0:
http://docs.modding.bannerlord.com/asset-management/horse_reins_simulation_creation/

Back
Top Bottom