The City Watch (22nd Server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Captain Jack Harknes the one from this CWatch too?
Nice one. randomed everyone at upper mines (and unarmed afk at spawn points) being a brigand  :grin: I knew that city watch are the main server brigands!

Zaharist said:
Nice one. randomed everyone at upper mines (and unarmed afk at spawn points) being a brigand  :grin: I knew that city watch are the main server brigands!

Is Captain Jack Harkness from the list in the OP?

NO

Is Captain Jack Harkness a City Watchman?

NO

I made the list for a reason!

Also, your watchmen aren't really reading the rules, some of them atleast. I tried many a times to surrender but he kept on trying to kill me.

i suggest making an underground maze similar to the dungeons underneath green castle. make it much more complex though, with dead ends and maybe some traps :razz: you could make it so if you make a wrong turn in the dungeon then youll fall down into a pit where you the fall kills you, or maybe even that minimod where you drown in you stay in water too long, you could make it so when you fall into a pit, there is water at the bottom, and you cant climb out of it, so you drown

itd be awesome

Plazek said:
Zaharist said:
Is Captain Jack Harkness from the list in the OP?
NO
Is Captain Jack Harkness a City Watchman?
NO
I made the list for a reason!

Ok. Allright then.
Do you update that list?

I update the list every time we get a new member.

ALSO REALLY DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY WATCHMAN ABUSE

I don't know if the watchmen are abusing anything, but i know the admins are asleep letting everyone spawn camp kills.

I really appreciate the server late at night when people actually RP on it, but I have stopped playing during peak hours due to the fact that hardly anyone follows the rules, and no admins seem to do anything about it.

It is tricky adminning properly on a regular server. Now with a map twice the size and a mod that less than half the clan play, with such tricky rules to enforce.
As with guard abuse please report it on our site or via PM with screenshots. We do what we can but please understand the difficulty.

The City Watch are good. I was on my own in the city with Big_Man helping me guard the city and about 6 Red people charged in killing all the civs and Big_Man and I killed them all. It was pretty funny!

How come so often when I'm at the gate asking for entry (being a neutral with expensive armor), and then the city watch just pops me in the head with an arrow and kills me instantly?

Xekez said:
How come so often when I'm at the gate asking for entry (being a neutral with expensive armor), and then the city watch just pops me in the head with an arrow and kills me instantly?

I would just consider the city to be a hostile fortress now, especially if you have something cool they want (like a charger).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom