SP Fantasy The Chronicles of Narnia Mod - A mod for Vanilla 1.011 - Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean that you would just remove these parties or would they just receive another status (like looted villages)?

I'm not sure how to do it, but I have to search again in the forum, because I remembered someone mentioned something similar

i DONT KNOW IF IT`S POSSIBLE TO ADD ASLAN, AND IF IT`S POSSIBLE, HOW WE WILL ADD IT

Ill try to learn how to make scenes, then, I may try to make cair Paravell

Ikaguia said:
i DONT KNOW IF IT`S POSSIBLE TO ADD ASLAN, AND IF IT`S POSSIBLE, HOW WE WILL ADD IT

Scenes are not that hard, but you'll need a modeller for the objects. Btw I just saw a mod that made a tank, maybe they can help you to make Aslan
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55822.0.html
And in a mod called fantsy mod or something for an older version of M&B they had orcs, elves and for mounts they had wolves, dinosaurs and tigers and even more of this mytholgical stuff. maybe you could contact them too if you find them back.

if you read the whole thread, you`ll see a model of simba there.
I;m trying to get premission to use it

Lord Tim said:
Ikaguia said:

Scenes are not that hard, but you'll need a modeller for the objects. Btw I just saw a mod that made a tank, maybe they can help you to make Aslan
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55822.0.html
And in a mod called fantsy mod or something for an older version of M&B they had orcs, elves and for mounts they had wolves, dinosaurs and tigers and even more of this mytholgical stuff. maybe you could contact them too if you find them back.

Yes, but I read (on the original 3d art forum) that it could easily become Aslan when edited. And if you edit it enough ( so you won't recognise Simba) then I don't think it should cause a lot of problems.

thats not the problem, thhe problem is that we dont have premission, because it was not made here in the forum, it was made for a game of disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom