The China custom test server, a petition from our community.

Users who are viewing this thread

hi Taleworld and evey m&b player.

I am Doinb(Redinb maybe someone know) i am china M&B forum MP admin and in the last few days some cn player said oc have they custom server.

but i dont believe because Dejan said not open any more.so when i see the picture and talk with UsainVanRudisha. yes they have.

So i send the massage to the Dejan and long time no any reply,and i hear he was rest.

someone said maybe i can talk in the taleworld forum about cn custom server. now i come:oops:

long time agos EA server have so many player and chinese is the most.but we need vpn play this game so many player back to warband or leave the game.
we dont like EU/OC/NA/EA player dont use the vpn,so we cant inv the friend or warband player to change Bannerlord MP. so many newplayer dont use vpn to play MP so they have bad ping and said"fu*k off this sh*t game,MP is s*it"

[90% player dont want use the play the high ping game,like north player use vpn have70-100ping,and vpn need costs money every month]

i thing if oc can have the custom server , we can2.

that will be reborn cn bannerlord commuity and we can help more test.

and we know cn forum is partners with Taleworld 12 years. we have confidence and hope that taleworld can give us this chance!

pls i believe bannerlord will let the m&b commuity go the internationalization and we need to do this.

(i see so many EA or CN player said been many bad about taleworld.but believe me they just want to good play this game and they love it)

I am Neptuno, captain of UNC, along with my 31 clan members

[UNC]-Neptuno-
[UNC]MaDao廿九
[UNC]Alive
[UNC]KaBuDa
[UNC]暴民 MOB
[UNC]电脑玩家仙豆
[UNC]Skvhamster
[UNC]neko
[UNC]whateve11
[UNC]CC
[UNC]归义军节度使
[UNC]xingfanU
[UNC]Cap HD
[UNC]Mr.Sun
[UNC]怂次郎
[UNC]被强煎的蛋
[UNC]电脑玩家大流士
[UNC]白斩熊
[UNC]Veda
[UNC]四修
[UNC]不开车的洛杉矶
[UNC]JatoHyuga
[UNC]长弓手
[UNC]feitu
[UNC]LeviRimu
[UNC]Sea Raiders
[UNC]山楂猫
[UNC]流风
[UNC]Rrrrrafael
[UNC]RoyalUpdate(外籍)
[UNC]V
[UNC]fiogeo

F23Q(NLD2345MRJ0%5BGD%7DK(Y.png

I've played 2400 hours of the game, 1700 hours in MP , and consider myself one of the core players. Over the past two years, I have seen countless players join the game and quit due to server stability and high ping. Therefore, having a community server is very important for us. With a community server, we can invite players who have quit to come back and also attract more new players to MP
20220810221111_1.jpg

现在骑砍2的兵种系统、TW的平衡方式导致死斗、攻城容易滚雪球,导致一边倒;且重步兵全方位碾压其他兵种,导致大佬很容易屠杀萌新;且暂无丰富玩法的联机mod,与砍1联机生态大不相同,只要中文站愿意推出萌新保护模式或者服务器,根据死斗、遭遇KD限制大佬进服屠杀萌新,给萌新一个喘息环境,我愿意每月出人民币支持开服,要是吸引一众萌新然后被一群大佬屠杀跑光了,我只能说不如等全面放开私服。
20220810220739_1.jpg

I am 就酱吧mom, one of the Han administrators , along with my 51 clan members

[Han]穆兰
[Han]Eci
[Han]cnedwin
[Han]就酱吧mom
[Han]chen
[Han]27
[Han]罗帝
[Han]刘秀
[Han]萌新
[Han]维德