The Chaos War V0.7 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

well u can't export ur charr to give it more money so i don't rlly know any other way, and well who doesn't wanne side with the bad guys? :smile:

lol, at some other mod u had few human nations, 1 orc and 1 undead, ofc i sided with the undead, with lotr i side with mordor, with star wars i side with sith, with fable ( yes i know has nothing to do with this ) i go evil, so i practicly always go evil :p so having the possibility to join the black legion after a series of trails and then being in war with everyone sounds fun

In order to allow you to simply 'join' them, we would need to nurf them a lot for ballance issues. Personaly I think a nice hard quest would be the way to go finished by killed 1 of the 2 people you don't need to know the names of right now.

killop5 said:
In order to allow you to simply 'join' them, we would need to nurf them a lot for ballance issues. Personaly I think a nice hard quest would be the way to go finished by killed 1 of the 2 people you don't need to know the names of right now.

You could force peace between every other faction, and get them all to gang up on the dark legion?

freakin wat said:
killop5 said:

You could force peace between every other faction, and get them all to gang up on the dark legion?

that sounds good XD

Kickthecat75 said:
Pafoot said:
Kickthecat75 said:
it doesn't give me a folder just a .rar file. but ill try again

You extract with winrar...

why cant he just let us download the folder... its more simple that way, the other mods i have  downloaded do it that way

The file that you downloaded IS just the mod. Its just packed into Winrar to save you time when you download it as the file size is reduced. All you have to do is get Winrar and unpack it into the module folder.

Ohhh boy ...Im not sure if the Download was off or not but... It says that the Costumes_a.brf was not found im going to Re Download and see if its there cause i checked and it wasnt... T_T
Either way cant wait to play it :grin:

(After Download)
I Downloaded it again....it said the same thing Costume_a Is missing Could you give me that file in a PM so i can insert it into the CommonRes File

Lockwood said:
Ohhh boy ...Im not sure if the Download was off or not but... It says that the Costumes_a.brf was not found im going to Re Download and see if its there cause i checked and it wasnt... T_T
Either way cant wait to play it :grin:

(After Download)
I Downloaded it again....it said the same thing Costume_a Is missing Could you give me that file in a PM so i can insert it into the CommonRes File

Dude, this mod is for Mount and Blade, not Warband. You'll need to buy mount and blade to play this.

Attempemted to dowload 4 time each time stoping at 70% for no apperant reason thought it may be memoery issue so unistalled and deleted bunch of crap but same result help anyone? :sad:

Back
Top Bottom