The Chaos War V0.7 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry for the delay. My internet shut down for a week.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1764

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CTPLYMTPrA (Made by Martini)

History:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,82516.0.html

29xsvh2.png

"I love thee with all my heart,"
                                                                                "bound i must say to her i am."
                                                                            "With each morning my emptiness grows"
                                                                                "i cry in sorrow without an end."
                                                                            "I must seek, I must seek for revenge,"
                                                                          "He who killed her shall perish in the abyss,"
                                                                          "and soon after i shall join her in the mist."
                                                                                "My love for her shall never die,"
                                                                                "please wait for me my dear for"
                                                                                      "i shall never say goodbye"

TEAM:

-mbfreak2(Coder, Leader)
-omzdog(Texturer, and Art)
-killop5(Modeler, textures)
-Wu Long(Writer)
-go21134(Writer)
-Azn Soul(Scene-Maker)
-Martini(Video Producer)

V0.7 Features(LATEST):
-Play as one of your companions!(Credit to rubik)
-New Siege Scenes for Every Town(Very Difficult and Extremely Intense. Credit to Azn_Soul)
-You will no longer suffer a HUGE amount of penalty for executing lords.
-Many, many more lords added.
-Lords are no longer *too* strong. However, they are still very deadly in battle.
-Lords have a ranking system. Their rank will show how tough it is to face them in battle.
-One new quest for recruiting a companion. Have a chat with a traveler. He might know something.
-Companions may lead parties(Warning:Not yet finished. Some bugs)
-Reinforcements will spawn endlessly until one of the sides are wiped out for field battles.
-Call Reinforcements in Battle(U Key on Keyboard)
-Many more for you to find out yourself. Have fun.

V0.5 Features:

-Extended Prisoner Chat(Credit to Mordachai)
-Able to duel friendly lords, kings, companions and even your own troops!(Credit to MartinF)
-New Heroes(Some are very powerful. Each new hero has its own uniqueness in battle and its own unique story)
-Lords have weaker armor but they are still really powerful. Atleast you CAN kill them now.
-Wraiths(They were once human but through death they changed into wraiths who are forcefully controlled by the Dark Legion)
-You can now buy armor that lords wear.
-More weapons and armor!!!
-One new Quick Battle called The Dark Nightmare

V0.1 Features:

-Extremely Powerful Lords
-Permanent Death
-Wound System(Credit to Chel)
-Battle Morale(Credit to Chel)
-New Map (Credit to Ceoclic)
-Flying Missile Meshes
-New Quick Battles related to a certain Faction(Northern Kingdom done so far)(You should definitely check this out)
-Quests that can be played but can't be finished YET
-Recruit Bandits(Credit to Geoffrey Ashe)
-Create Multiple Parties by talking to one of your troop(s)(Credit to Geoffrey)
-BlackJack(Credit to oolonglgx)
-Cries Of War Soundpack (Credit to Eisenhouwer)

Current Features:
-Permanent Death
-Wound System(Credit to Chel)
-Battle Morale(Credit to Chel)
-New Map (Credit to Ceoclic)
-Flying Missile Meshes
-New Quick Battles related to a certain Faction(Northern Kingdom done so far)(You should definitely check this out)
-Quests that can be played but can't be finished YET
-Recruit Bandits(Credit to Geoffrey Ashe)
-Create Multiple Parties by talking to one of your troop(s)(Credit to Geoffrey)
-BlackJack(Credit to oolonglgx)
-Cries Of War Soundpack (Credit to Eisenhouwer)
-Extended Prisoner Chat(Credit to Mordachai)
-Able to duel friendly lords, kings, companions and even your own troops!(Credit to MartinF)
-New Heroes(Some are very powerful. Each new hero has its own uniqueness in battle and its own unique story)
-Lords have weaker armor but they are still really powerful. Atleast you CAN kill them now.
-Wraiths(They were once human but through death they changed into wraiths who are forcefully controlled by the Dark Legion)
-You can now buy armor that lords wear.
-More weapons and armor
-One new Quick Battle called The Dark Nightmare
-New Siege Scenes for Every Town(Very Difficult and Extremely Intense. Credit to Azn_Soul)
-You will no longer suffer a HUGE amount of penalty for executing lords.
-Many, many more lords added.
-Lords are no longer *too* strong. However, they are still very deadly in battle.
-Lords have a ranking system. Their rank will show how tough it is to face them in battle.
-One new quest for recruiting a companion. Have a chat with a traveler. He might know something.
-Companions may lead parties(Warning:Not yet finished. Some bugs)
-Reinforcements will spawn endlessly until one of the sides are wiped out for field battles.
-Call Reinforcements in Battle(U Key on Keyboard)
-Many more for you to find out yourself. Have fun.

Planned Features
-More new quests and completable ones
-More Quick Battles
-Weapons Rebalanced
-A lot more stuff
-Outposts (Lumos)

The Northern kingdom:
      The Northern Kingdom was the first known kingdom formed in this land. They are led by the fearsome King Shi Yuan, whose name is feared by many. He is skilled in martial arts. His proud ancestor is Hundai Funyuan, who was the most skilled archer of his time. He could fire an arrow while riding, and slay an enemy 500 meters away, or so the stories say… These warriors are sworn enemies of the Holy Council, and their greatest nemesis. The armies in the north are great in both numbers, skills, and equipment.

The Holy Council:
    They were formed ten years after the Northern Kingdom, and they were formed to fight them. Their armies vary, from the noble lance-wielding knights, to the forceful infantry, equipped with steel longswords and heavy shields, all of them ready to unite against the threat in their way. The founder of this great nation is unknown, but some say he is immortal, and still roams these lands. The reason for their war against the Northern Kingdom is also shrouded in mystery. The wise ones think that either The Founder or Hundai Funyuan started it. The Great Elder is their leader now, and he is known to be the only one to face the Black legion and live to tell the tale.

The Barbarians of the South:
      They are the bravest and most feared warriors. They were united by Balrog, about 50 years after the rise of the Holy Council. He slaughtered thousands of men of the Council and the Northerns, until he met his doom at the hands of the Holy Council, and before they cut his head off, his last words to his people were “Kill”. After many years of defeat and death, the barbarians are once more at their peak, at the leadership of Balthasar the Great, the direct heir of Bashgog. He has awoke his dormant people, and once again they sweep the lands with fear and terror. The Barbarians prefer to have no clothes on and use the skulls of their enemies to make a headgear, this caused their enemies to tremble in fear.

The Fenin Kingdom:
    They are the youngest nation that has arisen to power. They were once a peaceful tribe of nomads, with no interest in fighting or war. But they were conquered by the Holy Council, who considered them primitives, only good for hard labor. But they were wrong. In secret, the conquered people planned their rise, and no sign of rebellion was shown for years, and the Council lowered their guard, which proved fatal. Once they were ready, the man of Fenin arose against their slavers, and formed a rebel kingdom, with Sargon as their leader. In the years of their struggle, they became famous for their archers, superior to those of other nations, and their spearmen, which make the bulk of their infantry.

The Black Legion:
    They are mysterious cultists, whose leader is unknown, as is their reason for war. They caused much destruction throughout the land, and no one who has met them lived. All except one. One man survived the fight the Holy Council put up once against the Legion, and he was later made their leader, The Great Elder. These black knights will do anything to destroy, kill, and annihilate all living things, and their massive assault will begin soon.

SCREENSHOTS!
23k3ced.jpg

This was the charge!

j5wos9.jpg

I was dehorsed so i slayed me foe with the khan something i forgot but did it in slow mo so yup caught it before the guy fell

2s0bsw2.jpg

Near the end my loyal spear man was still in tip top condition

2hrljs8.jpg

As we pushed on to victory darkness decided to once again stand in the sunlight for he felt hope ^^

Version Info:

v0.1 Basic mod
v0.5 Basic mod with added features and bug free Most quick battles done.  <-- Current
v1.0 Finished mod, Mabye not bug free
v1.1 ??bug fix??

Thanks to:
-All posted in features.
-Mbfreak for main idea
-old team members
-vangrant/kelavis(for chinese equipments from tripartition mod)
-Luigi, MAW, and many others who worked on the OSP Pack.
-If you haven't been mentioned for credit, please send me a pm and I will credit you.
-95Rifles for some models and textures
-Clayton/Roy the Footman

If there is anyone else I forgot to give credit to, please PM me.

OMG OMG OMG!! IM waiting for this!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: now DLing yeah!! when i first saw that .07 was released i jizzed in my pants!

Cool, been waiting for this one.  Looks like you did a lot of work with this version.  Nice job and thanks for the mod!

yea woot woot this is now one of the best days of my life ever

Hey there.
I'm kind of new to these forums, but just giving you a big thumbs up, this mod is pretty great, probably my favorite until now (Been playing M&B for a few years now, so that's saying something  :grin:).

Keep up the good work!

the od is pretty good so far but um i talked to a traveller who said something about a dude named zulu the barbarian and that jack was hunting him and jack was in eberl so i talked to jack who said zulu was in he was in tadmenesh i went there but i cant find him there    any help?

another thing some guy named barbosa tells you to go to find killop i cant find him barbossa is at the salt mine

also when you go to the four ways in then well umm theres nothing there not even you you just stare at sme grass and sky

by the way im writing up a storyline for a character whom i hope you guys will add to chaos version 1.0

also can someone please make a video f where to  find zulu in tadamesh before i lose my head
lol

I got a few questions lol

1. Are Companions not suppose to be Customizable now?
reason why i ask this is i can't give my Knight Ryan and him wearing nobleman's robe while fighting bare fist just makes him the first guy cut down in my army
2. Are Northern Kingdom's General, Lieutenant, and Captains suppose to have a mushed together small head?(so far only three guys looks different, the King Shi, The Grand Commander, and the Scorched one.
3. Is there suppose to be a Barbarian General in Northern Kingdom Faction?
I dueled him he used if i remember correctly a Moon sword but wears no Armor just the Skull Helmet(Barbarian Faction Helm)

Thats all hehe,

Overall its an awesome Mod
however the Steed of Honor has technically no face(its just plain white) lol

damn it i cant take darkness' sword :sad:( i cant take their items
and i think theres a bug in the quest the one with captain barbosa he told me to find killop and then i have killop as my companion when i talked to him again he keeps saying that i need to find killop but i already found him :sad:( LOL yeah i found Zulu and almost all of the companions xD.. and then why some other companions are barehanded like the mysterious old man and knight ryan they always ended up dying first LOL xD

LOL can i ask sumting?? are there any quest that  can give u a weapon that can kill the masked one for this version??? if theres one then it will give me hope :grin:

yea i got to back o_O red up here
it's kind of annoying to have those companions that try to beat up a plate armored guy with their bare hands ^^
they're also poor meatshields as they don't have shields or good armor :sad:
for the rest of it all i'm quite happy with the mod :smile:

Back
Top Bottom