The Change No One Wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm like 3 weeks late on this, so sue me.

Why. Why did they decided to split NA playerbase? We ALL were asking for Chicago servers so EVERYONE can have good ping. Why would you split a dying (dead?) playerbase INTO TWO instead of just fixing the issue that caused most people to quit? I seriously cannot understand this, does anyone have a good answer?

You guys too lazy to find the player complaints? Fine heres 6 threads with the solution already typed out spanning from up to 6 months ago. In every single thread someone has mentioned or suggested that you move servers to chicago. In a few of them they even beg you to NOT SPLIT THE PLAYER BASE. Please you can still fix this!

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/ping-inconsistency-on-na-servers.438171/ found another one lol

Last edited:
Like theres like what, a total ~50 global MP players left at this point? How can you not just pay attention to what the remaining amount want? Isn't it cheaper to just have one set of servers? More reason to wait for custom servers instead of playing now but it would have been cool to be able to play with east coast players!

Everyone NA told them this was a bad idea then they just do it anyway. What’s even the point of having a community manager or forums lol
Implying replying vaguely to unimportant questions is doing community managment

Even with west coast servers most players live in east so during any event, pickup or turny they will be hosted on the east side so us west ppl wouldn’t really benefit, phantom swings, attacks phasing through blocks, and constant swing holding is just a feature at this point. But mark my words ima get so fukin good at the rate players are dropping I’ll be best NA player in like the next few months

I have forwarded this complaint to the dev team! They will make a fix that doesn't fix it, or we just wont ever address the matter again. Thanks for playing!

t. Every Callum Post Ever
This is literally what they did to SA servers

Simple word money. I am not sure if having 2 servers is cheaper than one but it is what it is.

Who even creates a business which the intent of making money smh
Ikr, Chicago server too expensive so we split NA community. EU is what matters dude. TW is turkey so EU is a priority rn. Maybe in full release, you will get better customs servers. For now, enjoy your 80 pings or just uninstall. That what everyone in East coast did. What's the point of playing a game where a 10 ping player literally swings and feints faster than you. You are always on the defensive. Your only chance is to cheese the game or quit.

Ikr, Chicago server too expensive so we split NA community. EU is what matters dude. TW is turkey so EU is a priority rn. Maybe in full release, you will get better customs servers. For now, enjoy your 80 pings or just uninstall. That what everyone in East coast did. What's the point of playing a game where a 10 ping player literally swings and feints faster than you. You are always on the defensive. Your only chance is to cheese the game or quit.
I dont know a single person who still plays bannerlord MP and I have over 500 players on my friends list all super active warband players. We already have uninstalled. I am giving feedback on how to get players back by giving the change we ACTUALLY want.

Back
Top Bottom