The Champions of Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commence the schwinging!

sausage.gif

Graham vs Jackie maybe when i have to choose "meele", but sry not the best players. Never seen them using a horse. Do they even know how a horse look like?  :razz:
Glopaxi is my favorite atm because:
- meele bajo good, not the best (*look at Graham vs Jackie)
- meele sword with and without sword good
- battlefield overview on small(groupfighting) and big maps

Aksei said:
Graham vs Jackie maybe when i have to choose "meele", but sry not the best players. Never seen them using a horse. Do they even know how a horse look like?  :razz:

Graham casually going cav on EU1:
81ED1CF239CC86B2F43EA461EAAE8C7AA26DF98D

You were there Aksei (right below Graham on scoreboard), how could you forget being in the presence of such an awesome beast?!  :razz:

Evanovic said:
Aksei said:

Graham casually going cav on EU1:
81ED1CF239CC86B2F43EA461EAAE8C7AA26DF98D

You were there Aksei (right below Graham on scoreboard), how could you forget being in the presence of such an awesome beast?!  :razz:

ah thanks, i remember that rounds now. Was good performance but on the laggy days on the bush map^^
Anyway, maybe i dont remember him on some other days. In this case its more than possible that he is the best player

Hmm all those Ex 13e Memebers are awesome. But all of the other people up there are amazing aswell
Voted for Achilles btw, want him to come back xD

Poll should be over no ?

I'm not really happy with the system, seems like when a 15e member is chosen and loosing they keep up the thread longer :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom