The Champion's Cup $100 Duel Tournament

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Best answers
As Fietta has said, no point discussing it any further. He's not in the tournament. If you see another duel tournament pop up feel free to PM those admins with anything you have if he signs up.

Becca

Recruit
Best answers
Maximous been offline for 3 days, can anyone reach him for me? as our deadlines tomorrow

Ulraf

Recruit
Best answers
My opponent Scar is not in the participants list. Also he did not add me in steam and until now did not answer my message in the forum.
Hope he gives a sign of life tomorrow evening. Can somebody help establish contact?

:)

Recruit
Best answers
gg, at least a little :smile: Thanks for hosting, was fun and gl you remaining guys!

Becca

Recruit
Best answers
uhh maximou was unable to meet the deadline so he may need a extension if that's possible?

Thyestes

Recruit
Best answers
I'd like to claim default against Yuzarsif, I added him the 23rd and he hasn't responded.  :roll:

Becca

Recruit
Best answers
Maximou won 7-0
sorry for bad fights i got ****ty rubber banding problems the past week

AE_Bloody_Death

Knight at Arms
WBWF&S
Best answers
ive tried to organise my duels with fred but he didnt show up at the discussed time and never is online when im around

Maximou

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Becca said:
Maximou won 7-0
sorry for bad fights i got **** rubber banding problems the past week
I confirm, ye about your rubber problem it could have been a different fight if you hadn't had this problem  :twisted: