The Capturing of Curaw : ROCK Mini-Campaign : Current

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrNomNom said:
Suriell said:
MrNomNom said:
We had fun in ROCK throwing STONES. We managed to win because help was a STONES throw away. Too bad everyone was so STONED, that we were STONE dead! That said, we were stuck between a ROCK and a hard place.

We also managed to get a SOLID amount of kills in because Ron Burgandy was a real GEM. He was more valuable then a DIAMOND, and helped us to win in a LANDSLIDE. Mad Dawg was also very DOWN TO EARTH about the whole ordeal. At the end of the night though, i'm sure we all had EARTH-SHATTERING HEADACHES.

Bah, the Veagir resistance shook Nords to the CORE. They truly encountered MOUNTAINS or resistance. By the end of the match, TMW was GRAVELING before Malions greatness. You claim that Mad was down to earth, but you have no CONCRETE evidence.

Mok the International said:
It ROCKed, nuff' said.

bad

Wow. Just when I thought we hit ROCK BOTTOM on puns, you DUG DEEP and UNEARTHED a few more. You're a CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK if I do say so myself. Now, I would add a few more puns (Since the next one is only a stones-throw away, and all previous puns were stepping-stones to it,) but it would create a SUMMIT of puns that nobody in their right mind would read. I must, however, submit to you a QUARRY; why are you so bad at puns?

Overall two great events.  It was a good learning experience for us and hopefully for you as the participants in the upcoming campaign.  Alot of work went into both these events which is greatly appreciated, as is all that chose to participate.

I feel credits should be issued once again for the record:

Random Peasant - For the faction layout, troop tree, and those fancy scenario images.
KissMyAxe - For alot of mapping, coding, advise, and multiple other administrative tasks.
Zero - For server hosting and management during the match.
Blak - You can thank Blak for all the weather and time effects as well as the Bridge Outpost map.
Suriell - For exceptional clerical work communicating to everyone, management work during the match, and a pro video on how to install the Mod.
Ron Burgundy - For coding work and input overall.

I look forward to the start, process, and conclusion of ROCK in the coming months.

-Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom