SP - General The Calradia World Needs More Depth...

Users who are viewing this thread

daniel.matos

Recruit
I love this game, one of my favorites of all time...
However, the game becomes boring after a few hours, due to lack of depth and repetition of actions necessary for the evolution of our character...
It is necessary to give alternatives (sidequests/other paths/little adventures/crafting/riddles/...) for the player not to get tired so quickly...

This YouTube comment I read summed up my general opinion about the game at the current stage very well:
"I wish they'd sit down and write a whole lotta dialogue, simple, minor quests for characters who are just roaming wanderers, hunting, farming, whatever, as long as its more small scale stuff that would give the game some soul and reasons to explore the scenes. And feasts and unique companions are noticeably missing." (Emil Vasilev)

Well I'm not getting bored in few hour but weeks. But you are right though, maybe it's not their priority but I think this must happen. Especially I'm agree with the reason to explore the scenes. Like they make beatiful cities but I only enter when I need a workshop there. And the random companions are so boring as well, I would love to see warband style companions in this game.

It would be great if they would flesh the world out more so it becomes a "living" world, heck, even adding DESERTERS would bring a great element back: the reality that people get disgruntled, desert and become bandits, well armed ones! So, so much is still missing and LIFE is a major part of it.

Back
Top Bottom