The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans" [Recruiting Mature Cavalry Players!]

Users who are viewing this thread

vini60 said:
okay man already got it. I'm removing the applications.
that was a bit dumb of my part tho.
Shortshorts said:
A bit of a heads up regarding Vini, he has applied on a number of different threads including our own.
I think it's best if you say no until he makes his bloody mind up.

haha thank you shortshorts...didnt even see the app, but thanks for the headsup! :wink:

@ vini: go ahead and do some research on the regiment you want to apply for, making a reputation as a'go around' isn't too good on this community...good luck on finding a regiment of your liking though!

Joker_91 said:
Partisan said:
Partizan is on horseback again :grin:  I rejoined to cav. I am not "regular" enough for infantry. But i am still a peasant, a mounted peasant. F*** you peasant haters!  :grin:

(Btw guys why dont you play with us? We can sometimes do sth together, Smithy?)

Facking peasants... :razz:

We could do something together, maybe someday soon we'll be at the same server on the Saturday LB's?

We always join to "Classic Saturday Linebattle" (Admins are: Crusader, Jaspy, Wolf ... And it is at 19:30 GMT. You know it...). But i have never seen you :razz:

Partisan said:
Joker_91 said:
Partisan said:
Partizan is on horseback again :grin:  I rejoined to cav. I am not "regular" enough for infantry. But i am still a peasant, a mounted peasant. F*** you peasant haters!  :grin:

(Btw guys why dont you play with us? We can sometimes do sth together, Smithy?)

Facking peasants... :razz:

We could do something together, maybe someday soon we'll be at the same server on the Saturday LB's?

We always join to "Classic Saturday Linebattle" (Admins are: Crusader, Jaspy, Wolf ... And it is at 19:30 GMT. You know it...). But i have never seen you :razz:

ofc i know it! :razz: we were one of the first in the SLB...but yeah, we've been on with the 77Y bunch recently :wink:

Well I can't change that Kaizer but you will join us.

Join us Kaizer, Join us, Join us, Join us, we will make you happy Kazier, Join us

PolishSTALIN said:
Well I can't change that Kaizer but you will join us.

Join us Kaizer, Join us, Join us, Join us, we will make you happy Kazier, Join us

*pumps shotgun*
the first pony that comes at me.....dies

Joker_91 said:
Hopefully see you soon buddy! don't be a stranger with no mic for too long  :evil:
hahaha i'll get one ASAP don't worry Schmittey
Kaizer4 said:
LEGITS NOES!!!
KAIZERS YES I'll be able to play ARMA 2 and all those good games now :grin: no more long ass waiting on Shogun either :wink: see you guys later tonight or tomorrow after school

Back
Top Bottom