The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans" [Recruiting Mature Cavalry Players!]

Users who are viewing this thread

sryan19 said:
Name: Sryan19
Steam Name/ID:sryan19
Previous Regiments: 12e Regiment de Cuirassiers

I've added you to steam, just awaiting your approval and then we'll have a quick interview and see how you do.

Good luck!! :smile:

Done it :wink:

Welcome to the regiment Sryan19 and Wallhalben!

Hopefully we'll get into the saturday lb tonight for us EU's

The LB last night was good fun, aside from server crashes  :roll: but good job on attendance, considering we're mostly NA members...we had a good attendance for an EU event!

Keep up the good work Bruhlans!

723359.jpg

Nice Algonquin is sick, although I don't like paying to camp anywhere. I heard it was mostly closed down/evacuated due to fire risk a few weeks ago.

Also Algonquin being "up north"?

Bahahahaha

Damn bears eh? Always being pricks. I had a problem grizzly hanging around my camp for awhile this spring, just a little bastard though.

To be fair I used to think of Barrie as up north before I started roaming.

Hey gayboi's and gaywoman, listen to some ****ty music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0jChfQYaaQ&feature=youtu.be

EU LB tonight....fingers crossed :wink: thinking maybe an ArmA2 get-together too after?

either way, see ya all tonight!

Partizan is on horseback again :grin:  I rejoined to cav. I am not "regular" enough for infantry. But i am still a peasant, a mounted peasant. F*** you peasant haters!  :grin:

(Btw guys why dont you play with us? We can sometimes do sth together, Smithy?)

Partisan said:
Partizan is on horseback again :grin:  I rejoined to cav. I am not "regular" enough for infantry. But i am still a peasant, a mounted peasant. F*** you peasant haters!  :grin:

(Btw guys why dont you play with us? We can sometimes do sth together, Smithy?)

Facking peasants... :razz:

We could do something together, maybe someday soon we'll be at the same server on the Saturday LB's?

A bit of a heads up regarding Vini, he has applied on a number of different threads including our own.
I think it's best if you say no until he makes his bloody mind up.

Back
Top Bottom