The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans" [Recruiting Mature Cavalry Players!]

Users who are viewing this thread

pfffft...guess i'll put her on the roster...:wink:

if ya want rev, we can train to become l33t infantry. Training will consist of:

1. Left click to shoot
2. Left click to stab
3. Pressing X to change mode of gun
4. Peasant tactics (hide until all team is dead, then surrender/gang-raping fallen horsemen/running round as musician/all camping in a building with 4 sappers)

Seems legit...

Joker_91 said:
pfffft...guess i'll put her on the roster...:wink:

if ya want rev, we can train to become l33t infantry. Training will consist of:

1. Left click to shoot
2. Left click to stab
3. Pressing X to change mode of gun
4. Peasant tactics (hide until all team is dead, then surrender/gang-raping fallen horsemen/running round as musician/all camping in a building with 4 sappers)

Seems legit...
pfft you forgot right button to block :razz:

No Smithy and Revan, it is not that easy. You know me i always loved cav but i love inf aswell. They both are not easy to play with. Believe me, we use our "Rgiht Click".

Nothing is OP anymore. The last patch ****ed the balance problems. (It would be good to block with lance. Yeah i want it :grin: ) Nobody says that lancers are OP. If smb says it, we all know that he is a big NOOB. Stop saying bad things about peasants or i am gonna give "love" to your horsies.

Peasants, rise up!

Partisan said:
No Smithy and Revan, it is not that easy. You know me i always loved cav but i love inf aswell. They both are not easy to play with. Believe me, we use our "Rgiht Click".

Nothing is OP anymore. The last patch ****ed the balance problems. (It would be good to block with lance. Yeah i want it :grin: ) Nobody says that lancers are OP. If smb says it, we all know that he is a big NOOB. Stop saying bad things about peasants or i am gonna give "love" to your horsies.

Peasants, rise up!
Peasant! Peasant! Peasant!

Partisan said:

Peasants, rise up!
I can prove you wrong that no one says Lancers are OP anymore. Want me to grab some quotes?

Partisan said:
Stop saying bad things about peasants or i am gonna give "love" to your horsies.
Peasants, rise up!

We don't intend to say bad things about peasants, it's just that everyone will naturally associate the word peasant with the real thing, thus making the sentence dirty too. It's a little complicated. I don't expect you partisans to be able to handle our elevated and noble level of reasoning.

But don't worry, here's something to make your brain hurt less:

Back
Top Bottom