The British Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

Bear6382 said:
Hail my good chap! my M&B has not been working and i am re-downloading so hopefully it works! i will be getting this mod an wish to incline to join! as one of your oldest and most loyal of officers you already know my attributes of leading and my tactical skills and m i am a talented strategist as you know dear chap :wink: but if you need me to do a app tell me :lol: i wish to serve thee once again !

Aah, my old friend, how could I refuse thee?

We are back! A couple new things are that we now have the Dutch Blue Guard, an elite unit for veterans of the clan. We also have a application form for those people who wish to join us.

I'm very sorry to say that the Frontier Rifles have disbanded and made the 5th company in the hearts of oak militia, so you will have to take us down from the army.

Hi. I have never really been into PF, but my friend persuaded me to give it a try. Are you still around, and if you are how do I join, and if you aren't do you know any active British PF regiments?

Kingston said:
Hi. I have never really been into PF, but my friend persuaded me to give it a try. Are you still around, and if you are how do I join, and if you aren't do you know any active British PF regiments?
I'm second-in-command of a British PF regiment. My Steam is MacMuzli if you wish to contact me about joining.

Back
Top Bottom