The Britannia tavern: Off topic chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Although I prefer sun and beaches stuff, snow rocks, absolutely. The feeling to see it falling is brilliant, if you are dressed warmly and you play with it, it makes you feel really good!  :razz:

All right then...

Just one question... You mentioned bumping... is she a ''whole lotta rossie?'' -fat?-  :razz:

L O L!  :smile:

dude leave the woman alone man! lets talk about how dimos accidently recruited me a forum troll for helping keep thos forum alive MUAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

*dashes about posting randomly and furiously causing mass panic and frantic anwsers*

Calm down dude. I do not recruit people... Neither do I hire them...  :razz:

What the is a grip?  :mrgreen:

EDIT: I missed the 2000th post  :shock: ! Anyways I will not miss the 3000th!  :mrgreen:

All right lads. Got it!

Just joking of course. What is the theme of that game?

When will ya be in that party you had said me yesterday?  :razz:

its a sort of stragty you begin with basic layout hospital and as you gain money you place things in your hospital for patients when they come in and basically you keep gaining money and you update you hospitial as you go and you have to deal with scenario's as you go along i remember my sister playing it on here computer which reminds me i might go see if there is a demo .. but i remember seeing there is a new right?

Back
Top Bottom