SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fluorite Orchid: Enter cheatmenu in the console (ctrl ~). The fog of war cheat only works in sandbox mode.
The Sons of Iemasior are not quite gods- but Iemasior is a god. They have a certain immortality (as in no old age, they can be harmed in battle) and many powers and responsibilities that normal mortals do not have.
The powers are as follows:
Verlorne - Lord of war, guardian of Aerune
Emnior - Lord of peace, bearer of knowledge
Ceynas - Spirit of the forests, guardian of life
Kohorad - Protector of the desert, bringer of fire
Ragnvald - Lord of death, bringer of ice

Cyprian2: WSE is not required whatsoever. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Fluorite Orchid: Enter cheatmenu in the console (ctrl ~). The fog of war cheat only works in sandbox mode.
The Sons of Iemasior are not quite gods- but Iemasior is a god. They have a certain immortality (as in no old age, they can be harmed in battle) and many powers and responsibilities that normal mortals do not have.
The powers are as follows:
Verlorne - Lord of war, guardian of Aerune
Emnior - Lord of peace, bearer of knowledge
Ceynas - Spirit of the forests, guardian of life
Kohorad - Protector of the desert, bringer of fire
Ragnvald - Lord of death, bringer of ice

Cyprian2: WSE is not required whatsoever. Enjoy!
Yeah, I found many of interesting spots on the map by cheatmenu, and thank for your introduction of these sons although parts of them had shown in the text.

I found a sword name of Primordial from somebody's grave, it seem to this place will be forgotten easily and forever since I take out this legendary sword, there is nothing(story or events) happen and not any robbers or protector around here. If Chinese modders create this place, most of them will utilize fully this place that leaves an impressive thing(such as a tough battle:grin:)for players, which for their tough work and entertain the players as well.
All of this is just my own thought, don't mind it seriously.

Yeah, there will be a quest relating to that place eventually. For now it is just as a reward for getting past the Blightlings.

Hey, this is an amazing mod, and I'm really happy to see that your still working on it. When I first download and played it a few months ago I was afraid that it had been abandoned before I found this forum. I would rank this as easily one of the best mods for M&B: Warband. I believe I may have run into a bug (this is my first play through with the new version).
I'm at the point where I have to unite Aerune, I've brokered a treaty between Estmere and Swangarde, and Erskine and Swangarde. Amber and Aphillius have already said "No, hahahaha," and I've just talked with Aginnum, Titus tells me to go talk to Estmere about peace, but King Renoldus does not have the option to talk about peace, I've gone back and forth between Renoldus and Titus but the option never comes up in his dialogue. The only think I have done vastly different in this version compared the past version is that I started a Kingdom (I took Lomarde from the Hernar after they took it from Swangarde, Swangarde declared war on me and I ended up making peace by giving them Lomarde, thus ending my kingdom), I've been running around for a while to see if the message about defending Mystmeare eventually pops up but it hasn't, any idea as to what I might do or is this actually a bug? Thanks.

Also, a question about the sons of Iemasior:
Am I supposed to be able to find all 3 missing sons by the point I am at? I have found the one in the desert, the one in the jungle I can't figure out how to get past the Guardian, and I can't find a 3rd area yet.

I also have a proposal if you continue on the mod. Perhaps a second Story where you become a servant/lord of Ragnvald and you help him conquer Aerune, almost like a scourge-like (WoW) storyline, I think that would be pretty interesting.

Hey, this is an amazing mod, and I'm really happy to see that your still working on it. When I first download and played it a few months ago I was afraid that it had been abandoned before I found this forum. I would rank this as easily one of the best mods for M&B: Warband. I believe I may have run into a bug (this is my first play through with the new version).
I'm at the point where I have to unite Aerune, I've brokered a treaty between Estmere and Swangarde, and Erskine and Swangarde. Amber and Aphillius have already said "No, hahahaha," and I've just talked with Aginnum, Titus tells me to go talk to Estmere about peace, but King Renoldus does not have the option to talk about peace, I've gone back and forth between Renoldus and Titus but the option never comes up in his dialogue. The only think I have done vastly different in this version compared the past version is that I started a Kingdom (I took Lomarde from the Hernar after they took it from Swangarde, Swangarde declared war on me and I ended up making peace by giving them Lomarde, thus ending my kingdom), I've been running around for a while to see if the message about defending Mystmeare eventually pops up but it hasn't, any idea as to what I might do or is this actually a bug? Thanks.

Also, a question about the sons of Iemasior:
Am I supposed to be able to find all 3 missing sons by the point I am at? I have found the one in the desert, the one in the jungle I can't figure out how to get past the Guardian, and I can't find a 3rd area yet.

I also have a proposal if you continue on the mod. Perhaps a second Story where you become a servant/lord of Ragnvald and you help him conquer Aerune, almost like a scourge-like (WoW) storyline, I think that would be pretty interesting.

You can find Verlorne and Ceynas in the siege of Mystmyre, Verlorne appear in the dungeon of Nordenfjoror(in the main quest) at the first time, the kohorad in the desert, the Emnior in the jungle. These are all 4 good sons of Iemasior

You mentioned that an evil line for conquer of Ragnvald, I think this diversion will be add into the massacre of riverton quest, I found a concealed option in the text.:grin:

Well, now that Bannerlord is out I think it's finally time I'm done with Bones of Ragnvald. It's been really fun to make and thanks everyone who played. With that said, anyone feel free to download the source and use it for whatever you want, whether to pick up BoR again or anything else you want.

Well, now that Bannerlord is out I think it's finally time I'm done with Bones of Ragnvald. It's been really fun to make and thanks everyone who played. With that said, anyone feel free to download the source and use it for whatever you want, whether to pick up BoR again or anything else you want.

?

This mod is really amazing. I love it and played through the main quest. Awesome details and a great amount of work and passion are put into making this mod. I would like to say thank you to the author.

Uploaded one final version, has some new flavor and a little more direction and less grinding on the main quest.

I know the download for the source code is dead, but if anyone wants to continue development, just hit me up and I'll be happy to give you the source.

Uploaded one final version, has some new flavor and a little more direction and less grinding on the main quest.

I know the download for the source code is dead, but if anyone wants to continue development, just hit me up and I'll be happy to give you the source.
May you just upload the source code onto ModDB? It would be safe on there.

An upload would also help, given that your mod is listed at the OSP/LSP Modification list with "Source only":

I don't know if this mod is still followed, but I find it very nice, however I've found something odd, I hope that at least some users will be willing to share their experience on this matter.

I've yet to find an outlaws hideout.

Played for hundred days, completed the main quest, traveled and explored every place, but still nothing. If I get the quest from a lord to destroy a bandit lair I cannot find it anywhere.

Are bandits hideouts disabled in Bones Of Ragnvald?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom