SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

Users who are viewing this thread

Development's on a lull. Not sure how much I can say as I am not cwr, nor really "up there" with the mod, but from what I'm told in the past there's nothing really happening in terms of developing story and gameplay.

cwr said that he'd most likely release something though, so it's wait and see.

Demo version released: http://www.moddb.com/mods/bones-of-ragnvald/downloads/bones-of-ragnvald-demo

Should be playable and largely bug free. I'm looking for minor faction and bandit ideas to fill out the map a little more, as well as bug reports of things I haven't noticed.

Enjoy!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Apologies for the emoji spam, but words fail to adequately express just how happy I am. It's half past six in the morning for me and my day is already made.  :mrgreen:

Absolutely non expected and great news!! I'm trying right now. As suggestion, you should probably creat a discord channel like Belendor did for his mod Sevenheart, so everyone can enter there, give feedback and bugreports in the easiest way.

Cheers!

screenshot.jpg

Making random battles more interesting terrain-wise: (some will be new scenes some repurposed from other places like the Canyon)
pETWU.jpg

Majority of battles will still be generic random terrain, but you may encounter unique scenes occasionally.

Looks great man, good job. Can I assume that these special scenes are related to some special locations in the map important for the lore or the missions?

Yes, for a few. Others it is just based on places in the campaign map and making the landscape mimic that.

Forest battle scene: (appears near Blackmyre and Angiers Castle)
rPsdO.png

Development is going well, probably going to release a new version in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom