"The Blue Stone" team needs a good modeller! (ALREADY FOUND ONE)

Users who are viewing this thread

2461613Z.jpg

That's right! The TBS team needs a proficient modeller who can make really good stuff.
If you're willing to volunteer, post here, show an example of your work, and we (me and Jenove) will decide if you get to join or not.
If you can make your own textures - this is a plus.

Join us now - to make the best* mod ever to exist.
We found a modeller, so this is deprecated. If you wish to join, though, PM me or the others and we can talk about it.

* - Depends on user's opinion.

Eh, dunno if I'm good enough, you judge. I'm just starting texturing, though, there's a textured sword somewhere in here; it's my first one. Also, most of those are old or unfinished.

So yeah, here.

asspear.png

broadsword2.png

firstd.png

mwindu.png

newhalberd1.png

offjian2.png

revolvtwo.png

shira2.png

spear2.png

sword3.png

tactsword.png

Sweet Yes We should definetly get more. This is a GINORMOUS mod. Pushing all boundries :grin: The more the merrrier.

Well, you can check out the thread. It's a total conversion (I'll call it that, although we won't change the genre or models entirely), but set in a fantasy (no magic or stuff, but not in the real world, nor in Calradia) medieval world.
We'll need mostly armour models, perhaps some weapons and scenes/scene props (not sure about these). But we'll definitely need around 16 armour models.

Do textures matter? I'll be happy to model and I'll make a few to show you, it's just that I can't texture well. I've tried armour before, I can't rig it though.

I've got this, http://tryskellion.deviantart.com/gallery/#3D-Art but I've just reinstalled my computer yesterday and didn't bother backing up all my old stuff. I can make some new stuff though.

You don't specify which people should help each other, you just say that "Maybe they have to help each other". :wink:
Well, for now I don't need nothing - we've got Manxie on the team as a modeller.

Какво предлагаш, Зимке? :smile:

Аз Ви предлагам да може да ми помогнеш с кодиране, и аз мога да ти помогна с текстуриране.

Аз съм половината македонски и половината сръбски, па знам, че да се чете и разбира български малко. Писане на нея, добре, това е друго нещо.  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom