The big Forum Depression

Users who are viewing this thread

Riffraff99

Veteran
No matter who you are, no matter if you play SP or MP, no mtter wich opinion you have about the current status of Bannerlord, it seems everyone is just frustrated and depressed about BL and its progression in the time since release, is this just a feeling of mine?

I think people, for the sake of their mental health gotta chill the **** down a little. I mean take a brake from the forums and dont touch the game for a week and clear your head. Feels like people invest so much time, feelings and energy into this it's insane.

A watch of this video and no more depression, hold on a little longer™, the patch that fixes everything will come soon™... don't lose hope™ :iamamoron: .

I think people, for the sake of their mental health gotta chill the **** down a little. I mean take a brake from the forums and dont touch the game for a week and clear your head. Feels like people invest so much time, feelings and energy into this it's insane.

I havent touched the game in three weeks and still nothing.....

Its not that we are impatient ****s but there has literally been zero communication between the gamers and the Devs. No roadmap, no care for the MP side of bannerlord and no indication of what the next patch will be. And a lack of support for modders as well.

Inappropriate behavior
''Noo! TW need to hear me QQ or I will self implode! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''
ConventionalSolidGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
In these times of radio silence™, the best antidote to keep our spirits up is to go the way of memes; they are the salvation.

giphy.gif

No matter who you are, no matter if you play SP or MP, no mtter wich opinion you have about the current status of Bannerlord, it seems everyone is just frustrated and depressed about BL and its progression in the time since release, is this just a feeling of mine?
Two month without any significant update and no news of what's going on...

If you explain why new releases are taking so long some people will keep blaming no matter what you say but other ones will understood it. If all your communication is 'no beta patch this week neither', then you have the current situation.

Honestly is very hard to understood how TW is managing this community.

Two month without any significant update and no news of what's going on...

If you explain why new releases are taking so long some people will keep blaming no matter what you say but other ones will understood it. If all your communication is 'no beta patch this week neither', then you have the current situation.

Honestly is very hard to understood how TW is managing this community.
lack of management or as an exquisite frenchman said "laissez-faire"

Back
Top Bottom