The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The idea of being able to destroy a city/village rather than rule over does hold some appeal.  I would take great pleasure in re-enacting the Black Plague as some point, ya know. Start in the Khanate and simply wipe out all holy life in Calradia.

UnholyNighmare said:
That would mean an end to the game :eek:

Well maybe just a part of the population... a major part...  :twisted:.  Give them a chance to regrow, just so you can slaughter them again.

Idea though from SOD and other people's posting that might won't be achieved by this next upgrade, but if you could kill the enemy lords, maybe you might get a new partner, that either travels with you or leads his own party depending on his honor sense, renown, and relation to you.

Well maybe utter destruction is a bit much.  As it stands when I play this mod I mostly just destroy every living thing I cross by, leaving all won garrisons empty with out any interest in cultivating any kind of civilization or empire. Just feeding the fountain.  Someone already mentioned Zombie village walkers I think, which would cool enough on its own.  Whatever course you decide with your Kingdom mgt. I am sure it will fit the theme flawlessly.  I really cannot wait.

Let's see.

I have companions probably 60% complete, including two new fortune telling methods:
~ Crossbones will "Read the Bones" - it's like a double magic eight ball, where one of the eight balls is presumed to lie. You think of a question, and let the bones answer.
~ Rasputin will "Ask Metatron" (one of the epic new staffs going in the next version) - similar to above, only this returns a series of letters, numbers, and possibly words for the player to interpret for omens.

Need to get them all in place, and add their storylines.

I have added lots of new items - I only hope I am still far enough away from the item limit to allow for further expansion.

What about the possibility of becoming a Lich? You could make it so it decreases whats required for sommonings, at the cost of...... I dunno, a bit of strength and agility.

bigdaddy95 said:
What about the possibility of becoming a Lich? You could make it so it decreases whats required for sommonings, at the cost of...... I dunno, a bit of strength and agility.

This is a mod where you really don`t need MORE power.

Power always feels great (:shock:), its even better when you have to fight to keep it.  However, it would be weird to be a werewolf/vampire lich though :???:.  Maybe you could have it as another character choice.

What is a lich but a really old, really powerful necromancer? :razz:

And porphyria and lycanthropy will be mutually exclusive, one-time-only enhancements for your character.

N0ught said:
What is a lich but a really old, really powerful necromancer? :razz:

And porphyria and lycanthropy will be mutually exclusive, one-time-only enhancements for your character.
Porphyria :eek: :shock:...Porphyria :???:... I know and live with many people that know to obsess about the world of the night and I have never heard of that term before.
Just googled the term and now remember watching about it in a TV show once, different name though.

I know that you get most of your ideas from Poe, but I don't think he mentions vamps and weres, so where do you get your main info this new segment of your expansion patch :?: My sources vary so much that I take about anything from everything, except for twilight :roll:(good if you are love desperate teen). I have a more solid idea about Vamps then wolves, though not by much. :sad:

Actually,a necromancer is a human that practices dark magic.
A lich is a human,so powerful that raised himself through dark magic,either skeletal or corpse-like depending where you search.Skeletal shape is my personal favorite(Heroes of Might and Magic 3-5 and Neverwinter Nights).

I sometimes wonder what the limits of the Dark Arts are. There must be some limits or some rules...

theAthenian said:
I sometimes wonder what the limits of the Dark Arts are. There must be some limits or some rules...

The limit is you would stop caring about all the things humans care about.  Money, power, pleasure, love, happiness would all be meaningless so the Lich would end up doing nothing. 

One request.  Please fix the Mancatcher sound.  I could not even have one of my companions use it because it was so loud and annoying.  I ave not played in a long time so that may be done already. 

Back
Top Bottom