The best song in the world?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
Okay, time for a little poll, discussion, whatever.

You will say the name of the THREE (3) BEST songs EVER. (in your opinion, there is no best song, objectively).
I will then put up the songs which are mentioned most in this thread.

As in BEST, I mean, best composed, best quality. How it is played. Does it have good lyrics? Is it original and unique? Catchy? Progressive? All those make a song good.

For me, it has to be:

Strobe by Deadmau5
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Rational Gaze by Meshuggah

The candidates will be picked on April 28. which is in a week. Then I will put up a poll which stands for another week. Then we will find out what the BEST SONG IN TEH WORLD IS!?!?!?!11ONE

GO! :razz:

Tribute doesn't count  :lol:

It seems like we need a lot of suggestions, we will have lot of different songs, and will probably be hard to find the top 10 :razz:

You can't rate or compare songs like that; everyone has their own tastes so there is no one definitive "best song," even if you judge it based on lyrics, playing style, and so-forth.

Facemelter said:
You can't rate or compare songs like that; everyone has their own tastes so there is no one definitive "best song," even if you judge it based on lyrics, playing style, and so-forth.

Of course not, but I didn't want to call the thread "The best song voted by Taleworlds"

Back
Top Bottom