The Best Clan, In the World.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've fixed up the OP so it looks prettier. Removed the picture because it was being a hassle.

BlackTide said:
With Fire and Spam

WFIAS is an ancient clan that has existed for a whole 10 minutes. As of this day With Fire and Spam is undefeated in the field of battle and always will. Only those as noobish as BlackTide may join and therefore until NomNom joins he will be held as an honourary WFAS. As a clan for noobs with broken and no mics we will have no vent, mumble or any other form of voice communication. We look for the most immature of people, the noobyish, the most hilarious and the most spammy, if you do not fit that criteria then I will politely ask you to piss off. Applicants must state their noobishness before being accepted.​

RANKS
[list type=decimal]
  • Nob
  • Nub
  • Noob
  • Newb

100% Legit
I look forward to your applications.
I leave you with this completely irrelevant picture.

[/list]

Kittenhuffer said:
Rhade isn't a noob. He's pro.

Locked.
Are you suggesting that it's possible to be pro at a game that he hasn't even got? Please tell me how this is possible.
Also, that reminds me, I need to find a clip of Jeremy Clarkson saying 'The best car, in the world.'

Man, he's pro at games that haven't even been released. Something about a genetic predisposition, I think... I don't know all the details.

I've heard he's beaten Skyrim multiple times already.

Kittenhuffer said:
Man, he's pro at games that haven't even been released. Something about a genetic predisposition, I think... I don't know all the details.

I've heard he's beaten Skyrim multiple times already.

Skyrim?

Yeah, game's mad easy bro.

Back
Top Bottom