SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrandy said:
Mod moved to Bannerlord!  :grin:

Nice! You mean; you ripped Bannerlord too, and now stealing even more people's work for your highly sophisticated stargasm.

"We promised so much for this total conversion mod, that we decided to move to Bannerlord when there's literally no official release date. If we're unlucky, Bannerlord will have the same modding structure as Warband and we can continue our work, but for now, Warband development for this project has ceased and we can now fully waste countless months twiddling our thumbs because we can't can't code without the Bannerlordz source code, which very well may not be released right away."

Planet Montenegro Daily Herald

MitchyMatt said:
"We promised so much for this total conversion mod, that we decided to move to Bannerlord when there's literally no official release date. If we're unlucky, Bannerlord will have the same modding structure as Warband and we can continue our work, but for now, Warband development for this project has ceased and we can now fully waste countless months twiddling our thumbs because we can't can't code without the Bannerlordz source code, which very well may not be released right away."

Planet Montenegro Daily Herald

top kek

Thrandy said:
I don't know how to reply.I don't want to argue with you guys so that's why.  :mrgreen:

Alright, then. Just go and never come back until you mod properly :mrgreen:.

I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.

Austro said:

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.
But he's not modding Warband.  He's modding a game that isn't out yet with no knowledge of any sort of modding skills to accomplish this task anyways, so that means we can be hostile right?

Froi said:
Austro said:

But he's not modding Warband.  He's modding a game that isn't out yet with no knowledge of any sort of modding skills to accomplish this task anyways, so that means we can be hostile right?

This.

The Archduke of Hell said:
Froi said:
Austro said:

This.
You can be hostile if you want but it'd just make you an *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom