SP Sci-Fi The Battlefront

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrandy said:
And how do I rip Bannerlord? Explain please.  :neutral:

@MadVader Why would I MNE to space map, lol?  :lol:
It won't be historically realistic without Montenegro, it practically won the Clone Wars by itself.
 

MitchyMatt

Grandmaster Knight
WB
"We promised so much for this total conversion mod, that we decided to move to Bannerlord when there's literally no official release date. If we're unlucky, Bannerlord will have the same modding structure as Warband and we can continue our work, but for now, Warband development for this project has ceased and we can now fully waste countless months twiddling our thumbs because we can't can't code without the Bannerlordz source code, which very well may not be released right away."

Planet Montenegro Daily Herald
 

Uhtred Ragnarson

Knight at Arms
MitchyMatt said:
"We promised so much for this total conversion mod, that we decided to move to Bannerlord when there's literally no official release date. If we're unlucky, Bannerlord will have the same modding structure as Warband and we can continue our work, but for now, Warband development for this project has ceased and we can now fully waste countless months twiddling our thumbs because we can't can't code without the Bannerlordz source code, which very well may not be released right away."

Planet Montenegro Daily Herald

top kek
 

ArchieDuke

Knight at Arms
WB
Docm30 said:
Not posting for half a day counts as ******** off?

I'm judging by how often and quickly he responds to comments. Then again it might just be my wishful thinking.  :shifty:
 

Austro

Master Knight
I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.
 

Froi

Infidel
Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Austro said:
I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.
But he's not modding Warband.  He's modding a game that isn't out yet with no knowledge of any sort of modding skills to accomplish this task anyways, so that means we can be hostile right?
 

ArchieDuke

Knight at Arms
WB
Froi said:
Austro said:
I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.
But he's not modding Warband.  He's modding a game that isn't out yet with no knowledge of any sort of modding skills to accomplish this task anyways, so that means we can be hostile right?

This.
 
Austro said:
I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

There just haven't been many new threads for the best part of a year so now that one pops up out of the blue, everyone gets their snark on for a thread that would have been ignored back in 2011.

Le'im alone, this is verging on masturbatory.
 

RoboSenshi

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
The Archduke of Hell said:
Froi said:
Austro said:
I'm not sure what all the hostility on this thread is all about.

Let him mod, if he fails he will fail, if he succeeds he will succeed, if he is using ripped content, report it and a moderator will deal with it.

It seems warband modding has taken quite a slump, last thing we want to do is act hostile to the few still modding.
But he's not modding Warband.  He's modding a game that isn't out yet with no knowledge of any sort of modding skills to accomplish this task anyways, so that means we can be hostile right?

This.
You can be hostile if you want but it'd just make you an *******.
 
Meanwhile, no modding continues to happen.

Hostility is useful to establish norms in the community. Don't be hostile to hostility.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom