Native Completed The Battle of Raydenburg (Valcones Clan Server Organized Event)!!!

Date for the event.

• 14 Friday

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 15 Saturday

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 16 Sunday

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 28 Friday

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 29 Saturday

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 20 Sunday

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Templar said:
Stuboi0 said:
So you're asking me whether Wolfpack are free sunday (I guess we are...) knowing that other clans are busy? How does that make sense?

Besides, we're not competing, we're out.
not what i was asking but sure bye see you next time.

P.S. not a competition just a fun event.......

What makes you think he'll sign up again?

Holy Templar said:

Um - Yes it was what you were asking Templar...

Holy Templar said:
lol forgot, umm would it be possible just ot do it on sunday? you have plenty of time to notify your members for this one time change. my clan can't do it friday we have a training scrim, and nelosis informed me his can't do it sunday and many clans can't do it sunday...

And yeah, probably wont sign up again, really depends whether you can get your act together in terms of orginising it more quickly.

Stuboi0 said:
Holy Templar said:

Um - Yes it was what you were asking Templar...

Holy Templar said:
lol forgot, umm would it be possible just ot do it on sunday? you have plenty of time to notify your members for this one time change. my clan can't do it friday we have a training scrim, and nelosis informed me his can't do it sunday and many clans can't do it sunday...

And yeah, probably wont sign up again, really depends whether you can get your act together in terms of orginising it more quickly.
You know really you guys are very ungrateful, im not saying that this is some proffessional event and im a fantastic organiser. But really i take time out of my day to organise this so we can have a nice day between clans, and this is a fun event not competitive, so really your loss if you don't want to sign up sorry your missing out, i don't have a responsibility to do this so i don't have to  get my "act together".

Its not being ungrateful, its just the expectancy of events which take place. You probably do spend time arranging this, I accept that. I never intentionally meant competiviness, it was the first word of that type that came into my head at the time, hopefully thats cleared some mis-understanding.

I wouldn't say its my loss, I would see it that its not my gain, as you say, its not a loss as its optional, supposadly fun and we've waited for a while for something to happen. It IS your responsibility to arrange your own event, I don't understand how it isn't, unless you have others working on the team, then fair enough.

After this I won't go on any more, but like I said, clans have other priorities and need to know whats going on. If they don't know whats going on, they cant plan what they want to do.

Its not having "a go", I'd think of it as a way of telling you that you need someone else to help you with this when you don't have the time.

Stuboi0 said:
Its not being ungrateful, its just the expectancy of events which take place. You probably do spend time arranging this, I accept that. I never intentionally meant competiviness, it was the first word of that type that came into my head at the time, hopefully thats cleared some mis-understanding.

I wouldn't say its my loss, I would see it that its not my gain, as you say, its not a loss as its optional, supposadly fun and we've waited for a while for something to happen. It IS your responsibility to arrange your own event, I don't understand how it isn't, unless you have others working on the team, then fair enough.

After this I won't go on any more, but like I said, clans have other priorities and need to know whats going on. If they don't know whats going on, they cant plan what they want to do.

Its not having "a go", I'd think of it as a way of telling you that you need someone else to help you with this when you don't have the time.
event is scheduled it took 2 weeks to organise it for the clans to list up, and it is my responisibility to organise it when i take the initiative but its not my responsibility to actually make these things. I do it for the good of the community.

hey Holy Templar is the date for the event set on 29 Saturday oktober ? and the time is still GTM 20:00 +1 ?

Yay! i can spam your ts now!

If you organised this surely....nvm...

Edit:Just saw you and you left  :O

Nelosis said:
yaaa 29th"" ... its saturday"" dont u have a calendar""?
well my calendar has ladies on it so i don't really look at the dates XD. Just kidding, no i forgot.

lol apparently now legion cant make it to ure event templar :l
if its this saturday...
u should have made a date, at the beginning of the post, so that it would have worked out better"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom