Native Completed The Battle of Raydenburg (Valcones Clan Server Organized Event)!!!

Date for the event.

• 14 Friday

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 15 Saturday

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 16 Sunday

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 28 Friday

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 29 Saturday

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 20 Sunday

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm discuss a date later? What if people join and when a day of the week is decided, no-one would be able to make it? A fixed date would be useful in future if you want to get more people to join, so clans can get them selves orginised.

Bigger clans, it can take up to a week to get people prepared and give people enough notice of up coming events, thats just with in a clan. It can take several weeks if there are various other clans involved.

If there was a fixed date, you can always move it to another date, discuss with other clans involved, see which day is best. Don't use a poll, anyone can vote, but actually having a discussion in a steam chat or something.

With the whole not including the US - shame they aren't involved, but I'm sure Templar has learnt his lesson, never leave out the US unless theres a proper reason. Because its a one-off, fun event, purely because of pings really isn't an excuse, as I'm sure the US players would never join if it were too much of a problem.

Stuboi0 said:
If there was a fixed date, you can always move it to another date, discuss with other clans involved, see which day is best. Don't use a poll, anyone can vote, but actually having a discussion in a steam chat or something.

Oh Templar, please read my posts! Its only wise to do exactly this! You will get people who randomly come on this topic and go "oh a poll! I'll vote on it..." before they even know what it is. Yes, people are THAT stupid.

Oh and another question you are yet to answer, I ask for the 3rd and final time...
Stuboi0 said:
EDIT: Also, whats the teamspeak server IP?

Stuboi0 said:
Stuboi0 said:

Oh Templar, please read my posts! Its only wise to do exactly this! You will get people who randomly come on this topic and go "oh a poll! I'll vote on it..." before they even know what it is. Yes, people are THAT stupid.

Oh and another question you are yet to answer, I ask for the 3rd and final time...
Stuboi0 said:
EDIT: Also, whats the teamspeak server IP?
I was very absent minded when i made  the poll besides m i was just seeing something. But the ip i will release over pm or steam  id rather not have random people on my ts3.

and idoubt this thing will happen in thje next 4 days, so i dchange my vote from saturdfay 15th , to next week"""" because this sio so slowly organized...

Templar, just be decisive, pick a date as soon as you can and go for it. With the next cycle of the European Native League which clans prioritise, we ought to know whats going ahead so we can plan ahead!

EDIT: Soz, pull Wolfpack out - seems to be taking too long to orginise.

Stuboi0 said:
Templar, just be decisive, pick a date as soon as you can and go for it. With the next cycle of the European Native League which clans prioritise, we ought to know whats going ahead so we can plan ahead!

EDIT: Soz, pull Wolfpack out - seems to be taking too long to orginise.
Its not im waiting for the last 2 battalion to sign up, i can't organize it with a lack of 10 players.......

Well take us out of the archer and group battalion please.

Just rearrange battalions to make them bigger! Do 5 battlions of 7 players, more players from each clan could fit in then.

Stuboi0 said:
Well take us out of the archer and group battalion please.

Just rearrange battalions to make them bigger! Do 5 battlions of 7 players, more players from each clan could fit in then.
well thats actually i good idea. but im choosing the date now the date is going ot be 29th saturday of october. no matter what we do it. at 20:00 GMT+1.

Whether you like it or not, I've told you on steam too, Saturdays are our trainings, we wont move them nor miss them for this.

We are not taking part, thats final. Sorry.

Applying a Battalion:

Clan Name: LEGION

Number of Battalions (max 2.): 1

What class each battalion will play): Inf/scout or archers, it's like you want

Clan leader Contact info: Steam ID : Counter_Source_00

Which side you want to fight for (loyalists or Rebels): Rebels

Tadpeintur said:
Applying a Battalion:

Clan Name: LEGION

Number of Battalions (max 2.): 1

What class each battalion will play): Inf/scout or archers, it's like you want

Clan leader Contact info: Steam ID : Counter_Source_00

Which side you want to fight for (loyalists or Rebels): Rebels
may i put you as the cavalry unit? its the only empty one. and can you be on the loyalists side, because im jsut going to give the last cavlary spot on rebels to nelosis. if you don't mind.

Stuboi0 said:
Whether you like it or not, I've told you on steam too, Saturdays are our trainings, we wont move them nor miss them for this.

We are not taking part, thats final. Sorry.
lol forgot, umm would it be possible just ot do it on sunday? you have plenty of time to notify your members for this one time change. my clan can't do it friday we have a training scrim, and nelosis informed me his can't do it sunday and many clans can't do it sunday...

So you're asking me whether Wolfpack are free sunday (I guess we are...) knowing that other clans are busy? How does that make sense?

Besides, we're not competing, we're out.

Stuboi0 said:
So you're asking me whether Wolfpack are free sunday (I guess we are...) knowing that other clans are busy? How does that make sense?

Besides, we're not competing, we're out.
not what i was asking but sure bye see you next time.

P.S. not a competition just a fun event.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom