Users who are viewing this thread

Dryvus

Sufficiently Suffonsified
Archduke
The Battle Of Evermore

13z5o4z.jpg
243nq7k.jpg
10x5x5i.jpg

The year is 1326. Celestial war has come again. Stories from the nursery, come to life. Tales of old heroes, alive again. Whispers of villains, a thought and a shiver. Toil of long legend, for Man to forge true. Over all, forever, the battle.
The Battle of Evermore.

Features:
Three planes, one war. Legions of angels, hordes of demons, and mortal men caught in the middle.
Play as an archangel, a mortal man (or woman), or a demon prince.
As a mortal, follow unique questlines to become either Paladin or Warlock, and tip the balance of the war for the Stars.
As a mortal, wield a fraction of divine power with legendary equipment seized from defeated celestial beings.
Unite the kingdoms of Man to swear vassalage to either side, and see the favour of your liege descend upon your hosts.
See all of your favourite demons and angels! Collect them and forge their souls into temple keys!
What are temple keys? You'll find out when you slay a demigod. If you slay a demigod.

Note: This will almost certainly take quite some time to complete. Coming soon: Angelic troop trees!

Best of Luck in creating this! Will certainly try some logos. :smile:

Wut? You don't know how to mod, Dryvus and this isn't off topic..

You must be lost, here take my hand I'll take you home.

Comrade,it needs the best modders grouped together and still...one such mod would'nt be 100% possible.Did you read him:
3 Planes-angelic,mortal and demonic meaning that there must be 3 map files that the game must read and that somehow can be acessed.Not to mention flying and new skeletons are nearly impossible...

Yeah, the map will be divided roughly into thirds, a heaven portion, a mortal (standard) portion, and a hell portion.

What have you done to Dryvus?
If I see no drunk stuff I won't believe...

Back
Top Bottom