The Battle for NA: Warband Conversion Mod (Alpha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lookin' for a list of who rates as a lord and who's suckin' it up as a reference on a troop tree.
It is classified. Sealed behind 10000 doors and buried 1000 feet deep in Mariana Trench. Only devs will ever know that, alongside a group of elite warriors.

It is strange that you are asking it as a moderator. While fully aware that such a list will just create controversy and drama all around. (If not, well - potatoes.)

Last edited:
It is classified. Sealed behind 10000 doors and buried 1000 feet deep in Mariana Trench. Only devs will ever know that, alongside a group of elite warriors.

It is strange that you are asking it as a moderator. While fully aware that such a list will just create controversy and drama all around. (If not, well - potatoes.)

As moderator, I command you to post such a list (I want to bully Orion for being that irrelevant he isn't on the list)

I'm allowed to be part of the community still. It's not like I can toggle the flag off and on. :lol:

The Mariana trench is also over 36,000ft deep, if they really wanted to keep it a secret they would've gone deeper!

Hi, I personally feel like the Cdjrcxx AI is too inaccurate on how Cdjrcxx would normally perform. While Cdjrcxx and his AI are almost identical in both technique and brain power. I feel like the Cdjrcxx AI should be a lot harder. It resembles too closely of how the Cdjrcxx player would play in normally and I would like this AI to be harder...

Hi, I personally feel like the Cdjrcxx AI is too inaccurate on how Cdjrcxx would normally perform. While Cdjrcxx and his AI are almost identical in both technique and brain power. I feel like the Cdjrcxx AI should be a lot harder. It resembles too closely of how the Cdjrcxx player would play in normally and I would like this AI to be harder...

Is this some sort of 200 IQ insult I'm too AI to understand

I guess if there's not a Noill, Andrei, Tesla/ Kush(Rocky), coldfusion, Jman or Rempica there didn't need to be an Adelade either

The funny part is almost every part of the background creator applied to me at one time or another

Where's the Laban, Martin, Platypus, Narmin for the angry pw kid faction?

Most importantly, where is BKS? Where is TMW?? Where is Balion??? Where is KoA????

SAD!

Last edited:
I guess if there's not a Noill, Andrei, Tesla/ Kush(Rocky), coldfusion, Jman or Rempica there didn't need to be an Adelade either

The funny part is almost every part of the background creator applied to me at one time or another

Most importantly, where is BKS? Where is TMW?? Where is Balion??? Where is KoA????

SAD!

Im going to go out on a limb and say you havent actually played for more than a few minutes yet. Balion and BKS are both in the mod. KoA is literally one of the core factions. The A in KoA stands for Avalon lol.

TMW and HB are in the conceptual phase and will most likely be in the next update.

SAD!
Sad!

Search more, you'll find him :shifty:

(still need his face though!)
bLYoceD.jpg

pUPEvTb.jpg

Im going to go out on a limb and say you havent actually played for more than a few minutes yet. Balion and BKS are both in the mod. KoA is literally one of the core factions. The A in KoA stands for Avalon lol.

TMW and HB are in the conceptual phase and will most likely be in the next update.
Ahh, didn't notice. I got on to look at the troop tree. Very cool idea otherwise!

SAD!

Yes, many of these are in the mod and the others are planned :grin:. The mod is in a very early stage and TONS of people aren't included yet. Thank you for your feedback though!

Back
Top Bottom