the bannerlord editor latest crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

been doing a map in the editor and for the past day i was getting grouping and ungrouping actions making the editor crashing until the last time few hours ago i could not load the map ever again..it crash as soon as i try to load the map..also the backup load also crash..

i fear the worse that i lost the map forever..
its been 350 hours work and i cannot load it anymore..
please tell me there is a fix for it or you can solve this somehow..

On your system do you have file history turned on? May be able to get an older version prior to the crash

Wishing you the best of luck on this one

You can try recovery software (I don't have any I've used and can recommend) or the file has to be manually corrected.

Even if you recover it or find a way to correct it (you'd first have to determine what was causing the crash then edit the file outside of the editor) it's not to say it won't happen again as it sounds like a bug with TW map editor

I'd post this on the technical support forum, TW actually responds over there

Are you maxing out your computer?

What's your cpu % and mem % while trying to open then map (right click toolbar > task manager > process)

I'd post over in technical support then, it's an issue with their editor and they'll probably be the only ones who have a shot at helping your fix the file or understanding the editor bug

Sorry you're going through this

Sad to hear, but nothing new here. You might get lucky with tech/bug support, but I doubt it. They'll just run you through the procedure and after that they'll turn silent.

Back
Top Bottom