The banner customization for multiplayer is without a doubt the worst case of wasted potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Younes

Grandmaster Knight
Taleworlds has shown they have developed such a beautiful banner editor i would put on par with the emblem customization Call of Duty black ops was acclaimed for.

Instead of banners like this

mcvzov3yi6t41.png

8c4ire7m6qt41.jpg

We get this

1.jpg

I have literally nothing else to say, this is seriously one of the most messed up things i have ever seen in this game. This is the same energy with what many of you are calling superior class system.

YOU CANT EVEN CHANGE THE BANNERS CLIENT SIDE LIKE WARBAND HAD. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

They also don't allow troops to be similar to character customization which is a poor choice and one request by what I've seen in Captain modes

You know your multiplayer is terribly designed when one of the first things mods will without a doubt try and do if possible is CUT down things you made and replace it completely.

Im guessing here, but I assume that the current MP eyecandy is placeholders or just the initial semi-test things, the feature is there and implemented, stuff has been created in the database or depository or whatever, now adding stuff is possible and easy - just need to make stuff for it, I just dont think the actual eyecandy its a priority right now, I hope its not a priority if Im perfectly honest :grin:

Edit: Also: Stuff

Im guessing here, but I assume that the current MP eyecandy is placeholders or just the initial semi-test things, the feature is there and implemented, stuff has been created in the database or depository or whatever, now adding stuff is possible and easy - just need to make stuff for it, I just dont think the actual eyecandy its a priority right now, I hope its not a priority if Im perfectly honest :grin:

Edit: Also: Stuff
With this mentality i'd say all of the multiplayer is a placeholder.

This isn't a placeholder at all. If you do think it is, you will simply have been fooled by the master designer that is taleworlds.

Well, they had to add some things in there, the community backfire would be great if it was empty :iamamoron: but like i said, maybe the feat. was a priority but not the content of the feat., do I make sense? Like today you prepare pie dough and add it to the baking pan, tomorrow you know what kind of pie it will be and you add the ingredients and bake it!

Well, they had to add some things in there, the community backfire would be great if it was empty :iamamoron: but like i said, maybe the feat. was a priority but not the content of the feat., do I make sense? Like today you prepare pie dough and add it to the baking pan, tomorrow you know what kind of pie it will be and you add the ingredients and bake it!
It would only make sense if instead of banners, it was symbols or shapes you'd unlock with your loot that you then use to create a banner. Which obviously is not the case.

It took me 10 seconds to figure out a better system to use the loot system effectively then taleworlds did in 7 years with their fish and crest banners.

I was also hoping for proper customisation for armors and armory as shown in one of the dev blogs

FgE7hX.gif

2 years later here we are with zero functional customisation but armors based on skins and perks that take away all depth, satisfaction and fun. It’s a typical “we got McDonald’s at home” joke but it’s not funny.

I was also hoping for proper customisation for armors and armory as shown in one of the dev blogs

FgE7hX.gif

2 years later here we are with zero functional customisation but armors based on skins and perks that take away all depth, satisfaction and fun. It’s a typical “we got McDonald’s at home” joke but it’s not funny.
You mean customization that also adds depth to the gameplay?

You're a madman.

You mean customization that also adds depth to the gameplay?

You're a madman.
hey, dont complain about customization, we just got new badges to grind for!!!
- hours played (1 to 1k, steps of 100 after 100)
- player levels (10 to 250)
- skimish kills (1 to 50k)
- captain kills (10 to 500k)
- skirmish wins (1 to 10k)
- captain wins (1 to 10k)
tbf a lot of people asked for these, but these dont address core issues at all so :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom