The banner customization for multiplayer is without a doubt the worst case of wasted potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Everytime people get to express themselves in a game, they express way more than intended.

So they prefer not to take any risks with y'all NSFW creativity. Hue hue.

Everytime people get to express themselves in a game, they express way more than intended.

So they prefer not to take any risks with y'all NSFW creativity. Hue hue.
Has nothing to do with risks at all. Taleworlds just doesn't want to make the multiplayer unique and fun.

as for NSFW, yes the benefit outweighs the negative. Banner customization in bannerlord sounds very reasonable.

Has nothing to do with risks at all. Taleworlds just doesn't want to make the multiplayer unique and fun.

as for NSFW, yes the benefit outweighs the negative. Banner customization in bannerlord sounds very reasonable.
Yes, until some pink-haired non-binary gets a PTSD because of some bright artistic expression.

Games are a "public space" now. So you can't have nice things anymore. See recent Forza Horizon bans.

I doubt that TW are evil dark lords that rub their hands and giggle every time they make players suffer.

Yes, until some pink-haired non-binary gets a PTSD because of some bright artistic expression.
Never understood the fantasy around this. Most people have never met such a person in their life, and to expect to see one in mount and blade baffles me so much.

People talking about how annoying pinked haired non-binary people are always the most obsessed over them for no apparent reason, they somehow ruin gaming even though you never see them.

Never understood the fantasy around this. Most people have never met such a person in their life, and to expect to see one in mount and blade baffles me so much.

People talking about how annoying pinked haired non-binary people are always the most obsessed over them for no apparent reason, they somehow ruin gaming even though you never see them.
snowflakes ruin everything!!!

as I said a few days ago, all I ever see is people complaining about muh snowflakes, not their so-called snowflakes complaining about things...

Back
Top Bottom