The badxv server Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

I've never had a single issue until today, when I guess Tabjitha (what's the spelling? u know the player) had host power. I was muted randomly and then banned.

Tab has had issues with me since forever, I've never been entirely sure why. But muting and banning unfairly is not cool. There's like one server we can play in. Muting someone and playing on the opposite team... that's just Coldsmoke level trolling

Last edited:
Not only did you have three threads going for the same thing, but you can't even write your problem in one post ? it's a forum not some instant messaging app you know
If you are talking about some private server then TW can't do anything about it

I do not have three threads going about the same thing. I'm not asking TW to do anything. I'm just saying bad is a good host, but Tabithja's conduct is unacceptable. Folks can distract from the subject and criticize my conduct, but if you're not yourself able to say his conduct is a-okay, then don't come here to distract and defray and be fake.

i like that this forum has become sort of like a padded room for this one psycho to complain about some private server. goes to show how hard failworlds screwed the pooch.

I logged in to browse the forum. Surprised to see something like this.
If you are Qua, you have 3 different ways to reach me. In-game chat, steam (you are in my friends list), discord server. I don't understand why you opened 3 different topics in the forum on such a subject.
- All bans we currently impose are temporary.
- Tab was appointed as admin because he is an old host and a reliable person. If you think he abused his position, you can easily reach me and explain what happened.
TW forum is not the right place for this. We have full power on our own servers. We manage the servers as we wish, following certain rules. However, at AoW, we follow the rules of ethics, although they are not strict.

/Can you delete those topics?

Not only did you have three threads going for the same thing, but you can't even write your problem in one post ? it's a forum not some instant messaging app you know
If you are talking about some private server then TW can't do anything about it
I love the hoity toity forum ppl. Oh god did I break the precious forum rules. Then don't read it. Get over yourself

Back
Top Bottom