The Athenaeum

Users who are viewing this thread

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

This has to be the most beautiful, well presented thread I’ve seen since 2010, your BBcode wizardry is truly unmatched.

I’ve never been part of the competitive scene, probably never will, but these contributions and rich history show just how important you all are for our community as a whole. We’ll indeed make sure this stays pinned potentially forever and I’m looking forward to seeing something similar develop for BL right from the start.

This nostalgia is simply amazing.. I remember starting to play Warband competitively back in ENL-S3 for Trinity.. How amazing was this game back in those days ?

Thank you for such an incredible work, well done Scar!

Hoped before that all the top teams would return to the Bannerlord(when game must be
release in 2012-2013 years), then understand that unreal, I congratulate players who played from the beginning, who found the times 22nd Battalion and after them, this will not happen again :wink:

Maybe our children will play Bannerlord  :fruity: :fruity:

Count Delinard said:
This has to be the most beautiful, well presented thread I’ve seen since 2010, your BBcode wizardry is truly unmatched.

Exactly this, couldn't have worded it any better, thanks for the trip down memory lane and the quality list.

Back
Top Bottom