The Athenaeum

Users who are viewing this thread

Viktor

Sergeant Knight
? Rey said:
Gibby Jr said:
clicking on this thread is like

p3hy47cf7w87v5kxmxvs.gif
 

Menethil

Baron
Wow 8260 hour in one thread. Feels weird. Awesome job bro!
Also would like to see some stuff about Nation Cup's  :grin:
 

Kiano

Baron
Just had a chance to read through it, unbelievable work and effort put in. Congrats to everyone involved, you've perfectly captured the history of competitive warband!
 

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Thanks again for all the nice comments! We are currently looking into some tournaments that we have forgotten. :smile:
 

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
As some observant individuals may have noticed, there are now fewer stickies at the top of this board. It should now be easier to find this in its rightful place.
 

Dyktator

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWF&SWBM&BVC
Orion said:
As some observant individuals may have noticed, there are now fewer stickies at the top of this board. It should now be easier to find this in its rightful place.

Where’s my thread with community links? I think it was quite useful.
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Dyktator said:
Orion said:
As some observant individuals may have noticed, there are now fewer stickies at the top of this board. It should now be easier to find this in its rightful place.

Where’s my thread with community links? I think it was quite useful.
Yes it is quite useful. It was merged with similar threads, so it is here now.
We should probably add who is to be credited for all the useful information in that thread.
 

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Dyktator said:
Erminas said:
We should probably add who is to be credited for all the useful information in that thread.

It would be nice, thank you :wink:
You were credited in the post already, at the end of the section you wrote. There was also a link to your thread. :razz:
 

Dyktator

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWF&SWBM&BVC
Orion said:
Dyktator said:
Erminas said:
We should probably add who is to be credited for all the useful information in that thread.

It would be nice, thank you :wink:
You were credited in the post already, at the end of the section you wrote. There was also a link to your thread. :razz:

Ah yes, you're right. I missed it.
 

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
I'll edit that thread to put the credits in a more prominent position near the top. :party:
 
Top Bottom