The Assassins might have to move

Users who are viewing this thread

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hey guys,

just wanted to give you some information on the future: If we are to release Race Wars Bloodshed soon (and only if we do that), we will probably do some changes to the subforum. We really need a Race Wars Subforum, as the mod is pretty big and contains various Game Modes and Stuff. Because of TW Forum Rules, we as a modding team can only have one subforum, so this subforum will be Race Wars then. But: The Assassin Hunt topic will probably exist as a subforum of a subforum then.

As I said, this is just for your information, so that you don't desperately try to find this in a week or something and think it is gone.

Thx. Assassin Hunt was played relatively often when it came out, but over the time the player base became smaller and smaller :sad:

Patta said:
Hey guys,

just wanted to give you some information on the future: If we are to release Race Wars Bloodshed soon (and only if we do that), we will probably do some changes to the subforum. We really need a Race Wars Subforum, as the mod is pretty big and contains various Game Modes and Stuff. Because of TW Forum Rules, we as a modding team can only have one subforum, so this subforum will be Race Wars then. But: The Assassin Hunt topic will probably exist as a subforum of a subforum then.

As I said, this is just for your information, so that you don't desperately try to find this in a week or something and think it is gone.

Are you sure about that? Doen't Gabrilduro's team, the team that made 1755 Old Frontier, 1776 American Revolution, and 1860s Old American, have three boards?

It's a huge shame the mod died though, it was really well thought out and because of that it was tons of fun.

Mod authors or teams who have multiple mods are free to include those mods within their existing subforum (assuming the mod does not otherwise breach these rules), however in most cases we will not grant a second board.
Quite sure, yeah.

Aaaaaaah the good old days. I remember hopping on after my classes and playing this with friends of mine. Too bad this died, and can't wait to see it possibly brought back in Race Wars!

I barely found out about your Assassin mod. It looks really cool and I bet if you pushed out a new patch, even something simple as a few maps, people would notice it again. Just giving my thoughts.

Yea, but well, I did not touch Warband for more than a month, and with that I mean "played". I did not do any modding for the game for quite some time, and I must admit that I got sick of the Warband Engine, it really really sucks, at least for a mod developer. I turned towards the Unreal Engine and do a bit of work with that one, and I do not plan to come back to Warband any time soon, seeing that I barely play it any more and do not really enjoy it any more, too.

Back
Top Bottom