The Art of Blading - Warband Podcast

Users who are viewing this thread

Inverse just makes you worse, you dont need to play it if you know how to handle your camera movement to get the proper angles, its just taking the easy route but in the long term just gives you worse instincts, just learn how to manage your camera and proper angle positioning. :roll:

PD: The podcast was really enjoyable, looking forward for more, maybe OGL, the original Castellan...?

Last edited:
inverse is as hard to master as normal is. The only thing is does is give u an easy route to returning swings quickly and therefore its much easier to ****ter players to survive vs good players using it.

inverse is as hard to master as normal is. The only thing is does is give u an easy route to returning swings quickly and therefore its much easier to ****ter players to survive vs good players using it.
You can kill anyone as fast with normal movement, just be precise.

You can kill anyone as fast with normal movement, just be precise.
The movement of inverse makes it harder to be spammed and easier for fast return hits. A big difference between below average and mediocre infantry is how fast they return hits and can cope under pressure vs decent players, inverse makes it easier to achieve that. Thats why these days a lot of people switch to it

So on inverse, it gives you a faster return hit as you are already going in the right angle for speed and as a inf staying alive is key for battle ofc and I feel being able to hit faster with inverse I'm able to put more pressure on the other inf other than that it changes nothing also what way I swing my mouse has nothing to do with instincts in battle but thanks for watching the podcast!!! We're working on another episode at the moment!

Thanks for inviting me, it was actually really nice to have a natter about warband, could have gone on ages longer even though we'd already ran over

I've been rightfully raked over the coals for my terrible warband trivia and glaring omissions. Especially embarrassing not to mention RNGD when talking about AE's rivals... ?

It was all very interesting, a few bits were enraging ^^
tbh though I would listen to your podcast talking to Warband oldies all day. When is that going to happen?

Glad to see so much positive feedback. The episode went a bit longer than intended, as we planned for a 60-90 minute episode but ran over quite a bit. As M said, there was a lot more we could have discussed, so I'm sure sometime in the future we'll be able to go back around some community figures to discuss different topics. For now, we will try to be a bit tighter on time to make the episodes more manageable to listen to, though I'm sure most people are listening to it in parts regardless.

The episode coming early next week will feature Deacon as a guest, to discuss his legacy as a top infantry, tournament organiser and as one of the founding members of AE. We are aware that this makes two AE guests in a row, although our discussion with M had a lot of focus on duel, so will diversify the guests in subsequent weeks to avoid over-focusing on one side of the community. We want to get guests from all over the Warband scene, from all time periods, to put together as complete a picture of the community as is possible.

We may also do some different formats where we have multiple guests on to discuss a specific topic, but for now we just want to focus on individuals and their competitive legacies.

Back
Top Bottom